For the passed few days, I had people asking me who's HE.
Mind you, except for a few close friends, I told NO ONE about this...
Then again, i souldn't be surprice that people know since I myself was the one who had posted it up. I was the one who told whoever that reads or passes by this blog about myself and what's going on in my life. I was the one who willingly allow myself to get naked in front of everyone...
Point to make is, I feel exposed after i start blogging. It's like revealing all your secrets(even the darkest ones) to the whole world. Everyone, and anyone could be reading you like a book! That's why sometimes I'm afraid to put on stuff that i consider as too personal. Yes I admit that I'm the kind of person who likes to keep things to myself.
Fine, what i said doesn't necessarily apply to everyone. It all depends on how much you're willling to open up. And by any means, judgements are usually unavoidable. Not all readers are considerate.
Then again, what's the point of blogging if you don't talk about yourself or your life? Nobody blogs about other people, unless they're some obsessed psycho...
I assumed you'll be thinking : then blog for what?! If you want privacy then just write everything in a goddammed diary oni lar...
Well,
*Some people blog for the sake of interest
*Some people blog to release hidden thoughts and feelings
*Some people blog for money
*Some people blog to impress
*Some ppl blog to bitch about others
*Some people blog because they have nothing better to do.
and the list goes on...
No matter what the reason is, the blog owner has the total right to write whatever he/she wants even if it's going to be down right personal. And readers particularly, does NOT have any rights whatsoever to JUDGE the owner because engraved are the owner's own thoughts, opinions, feelings and experience. NOT THEIRS. They should even feel blessed that the writter took initiative and effort to post.













No comments:
Post a Comment