There're things that people don't know; there're also things that everyone knows but doesn't talk about...
Sometimes, I look at people... and think: Everyone has a deep(and probably dark) secret. Things that we had somehow experienced but never talked about. Things we don't talk about until we do talk about it. Well, for instance... SEX. Call me conservative or whatever. But I simply cannot accept girls losing their virginity at the age of 14... or 15... in other words, an age that i consider immature.
Sometimes, I look at people... and think: Everyone has a deep(and probably dark) secret. Things that we had somehow experienced but never talked about. Things we don't talk about until we do talk about it. Well, for instance... SEX. Call me conservative or whatever. But I simply cannot accept girls losing their virginity at the age of 14... or 15... in other words, an age that i consider immature.
Innocent no more
I don't blame you if you're thinking: GET A LIFE and STOP JUDGEING PPL... OPEN UP ALREADY! Well, I'm sorry to say that I can't. It's not as easy as u think. Ever had the feeling that you wanna break out but just couldn't? Like your somehow stuck, like a soul imprisoned in your own body? Well, nevermind if you hadn't. But that's what I feel sometimes, in fact all the time.
Or maybe I dream too much... fantasizing that someday my prince will come and get me. He would be one of the kind .He'll see me the way no one else has ever seen me before. Come, SMACK me in the face and ask me to WAKE UP! What can i say, dreaming seems to keep me alive sometimes =] I mean, it's not everyday u get to be pricess...
Time to get back to real world, where every body has secrets. Secrets so deep that people do know but no one ever talks about. A world that people could look as simple as possible but deep down is as complicated as ever imagined.
REALITY.













No comments:
Post a Comment