Monday, July 24, 2006

So happen this is one of the times where I'm sooooooo feddup I'm actually left feelingless... So this post would be kinda crappy. Bear with it if u really wanna read kay?

Anyway here's all the shit that hapenned tonight:

7.oo pm - Went to Taylors with Zhien Wei. Event: Taylor's Omega Leo IU Day.

7.15 pm - Went in the MPH.
Shocker #1: Saw him. Just there. Sitting at the front row behind the VIP's just as I walk in. OMG.

7.45 pm - IU Day started with sketch.It was kinda bored cuz the hall wasn't even half filled. And I know how hard everyone had worked for this IU Day!!!

8.30 pm - Shocker #2: I found out that his friend, the guy who always hangs out with him, is the lead singer of ROOM SERVICE, a band that performed during the previous A-levels Prom. Didn't know the friend is so talented. They sang a few McFly Songs. I like!

8.45 pm - Tsae Yun arrived. Set out to Zouk. Crap, lost our way. Called like a thousand ppl for directions. I wasn't helpful at all (Sorry ZW!!). I was the reason we left from Taylors late and I was busy mourning. Why? Cause I chickened again for not daring to talk to him. Tsae Yun said I'm obsessed.

9.30 pm - Found ZOUK!!! Finally!!!

9.35 pm - Paid jockey for parking. How much you ask? RM 15. Kena thiok la!

9.40 pm - Shocker #3: ZW kena checked IC by bouncer. Obviously we are under age. Obviously he said only people above the age of 21 can go in. What the hell is going on here!! ZW got those tickets from Red Fm when they toured at his college. How could they even distribute FREE TICKETS to college studs who are most possibly betweem age 18-21 at the first place when only people aged 21 and above are allowed to go in?!! So now we're stuck outside. Just GREAT.

And we already paid for the jockey!!

Called TONS of people for HELP. Hey since we're already here, we might as well do whatever we can to go in!!!

Couldn't find any. Kah Ee gave us a number of a person working there. I was sooooo happy I could kiss her.
Shocker #4: Guess what? The phone is out of sevice!!! I know she tried anyway(Thx alot girl and sorry to have troubled you).

Stood there. Talked to a bunch of people who couldn't get in as well. Shocker #5: Turns out this guy who is about to turn 21 in a month can't get in as well. What the hell?! Since when are they so strict?! Poor guy decided to come again after a month, LOL. This is crazy, why are they doing this?!! WHY? We found out that they actually checked EVERYONE's IC. Shocker #6: They even checked the date of birth to ensure that you must be LEGALLY 21 or above to enter!! What's their problem? Got people strip inside is it?

10.30 pm - Gave up. Asked jockey to fetch car.

10.50 pm - On the way back. Decided to play pool instead. Almost lost our way again. When we finally pick up, ZW took the wrong turn so now we're headed for Puchong instead. -.-"

11. 30 pm - Shocker #7: Oh how great! JPJ people was blocking the road to Asia Cafe. That's why it was freaking jam. They were shooting flashlights at every damned car that passes by. To check whether got fasten sit belts or whether the driver is drunk or whether or not there's illegal components on the car i guess. Why so bad luck one I ask you? No matter where we go there's bound to be something to stop us! They can't stop us this time though. Takkan they come and tell us underage cannot drive at this hour ar?

11.45 pm - Reached Taylors. Went up to the MPH. IU just ended. Saw him carrying band equipments down to the car. So that's why he was here. No need to guess, I chickened again.

11.50 pm - Still chickening. Maybe the guys was right for calling me chicken all along after all. I deserved it. Saw a friend talking to him. Found out that his name is Denny!!!!!! And I knew all of that because I eavesdroped their conversation. I'm such a fool. I kept walking around him.

12.00 am - Shocker #8: ZW's mum called. She's going to slaughter him alive if he doesn't go back that instant. So means we gotta go ASAP. So means no pool. Well, I decided I couldn't be so selfish. Especially since I understood his situation well. We went home. And I have nothing better to do than to blog.

End of my crappy day.

Just so you know, there're also a few other incidents that actually "highlighted" our unlucky night:

  • I fought with my mum earlier today.
  • Before we head to Zouk, Tsae Yun's bro, who was supposed to send her, was caught talking in the cell phone at Kesas. So kena saman la what else?
  • Tsae Yun's eyes was already reddish when she arrived. But somehow it got worse through the night.
  • Zhien Wei was having a cold war with his mum. But it soon ended when the REAL war started. That's why we couldn't stay longer.

Yeah, just as you thought. We still muka tembok wanna take pictures. Cannot is it?

What can i say... Just my luck?

I wonder how would you feel when you're reading this. Laughing perhaps? Thinking how childish and stupid I was...(Mind you Zouk wasn't THAT strict last time, I swear!) Or sympathetic? For my extremely bad luck... Somehow I doubted. Anyway, I know I'm already a fool to have posted this. I totally embarassed myself and I learned my lesson. So go on, you can laugh at me as much as you want. I don't care. I just want to let out all the frustrations and disappointments.

And if you're thinking, what's there to be sad of anyway? Well, I don't know actually. Maybe it's because this time, god gave me what I wanted but I was just too stupid to grab hold of it. I know it's not easy for you to understand how much this all mattered to me. Cause I don't either.


I feel like crap now I don't even know what am i talking about.
To Zhien Wei and Tsae Yun: I know I'm abit the gone tonight. Thx for bearing with me. I mean it.


*This is another one of those times when I'm soooo down I wanna cry it all out but the tears just wouldn't come. Why ar? *


I guess the only thing I can say to make myself feel better right now is SHIT HAPPENS! So live with it.


No comments: