Thursday, August 17, 2006

Apparently the taylorian shirt is now printed in yellow and grey. And no one bothered to tell me about that. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Why is it printed in some other color besides black? The plan was originally to print and sell those shirts to taylor's students. And each and every club member gets to keep the revenue earned after we manage to cover the cost. So means the more u sell the more you earn. And Jason promised to pay me for my designs. But guess what? After we sold almost all the shirts, ECA office decided to tell us that WE CAN'T KEEP THE MONEY. Apparently we have to organize some sort of group activity to use it or donate to charity. If not, we whould have to keep it for the next year, which in other words means to keep the money for the use of running the club. UNBELIEVABLE!!!It's not like I'm still going to be here next year. After all our HARD WORK, this is what we get, and no need to mention, there goes for the design fee as well. I'm not being money-minded and all, but don't I at lease deserve something for my hard work? This is just TOO MUCH. If the members can't keep the money then fine la, at lease take the effort to tell us earlier. Not now, not after all the getting in late to class or slipping out halfway through class just to pass the shirts. And what bout our cell phone expense. Calls and SMSes ain't FREE you know.

I don't even know how did I manage to get myself into this at the first place. And whenever I mention bout the copyright those people give me THE LOOK. Like I'm doin something wrong. I know I'm in this alone because NO ONE understands me. Fine I can't blame them because they didn't design the shirt. All they ever did was sell it. But can't they at lease think about my feelings? Even if I don't deserve the credits I certainly don't deserve this either. And I dare say without the designs there wouldn't even be a project like this. Let alone that amount of money that goes to charity. So what more do they want?

Now the taylorian shirt is printed in some other color. And NO ONE, NOT A SINGLE SOUL in the club decided to tell me. I only found out when I saw this guy wearing a yellow one and a Taylor's worker wearing it in grey. Can you imagine this? Taylor's worker!! Hey I'm not making a big fuss. But IT'S MY DESIGN AFTER ALL, don't I at least have the right to know what're people doin with it? You did not pay for a fucking copyright. So the least you could do is TELL ME bout something like this. If I knew this was gona happen I wouldn't even have submited that stupid design at the first place.

It feels like being cheated and something is stolen from you and there's nothing you can do about it but watch silently. I don't think anyone can understand how I feel because no one knows what I'm going through. This may seem like a small matter to you but to me it's not. Whateverla, say I'm being sarcastic or over-reacting or anything. You have no right to judge me because you would never understand. And apparently this is my blog so I can voice myself in any way I like.

No comments: