Wednesday, August 09, 2006


I nearly talked to him... as i said, NEARLY...

Sometimes things just don't go as you hoped they would do they?

Anyway I came out from the library today and saw him walking down the stairs at the other end of the building... And I suddenly had the urge to say hi to him! I told myself this time, I'm gona say sth to him... I MUST!

So I went down and stood beside the guard house, hoping I would bump into him. If he's going home he'll have to pass by, and I'm quite sure he will! And by then I can drop him a casual HI BYE or something. Anyway, after waiting for soooooo long I finally saw him!! Standing there... Like a mile away from me. I could've sworn he saw me too k?! But he just stood there. Didn't walk out. So I waited AGAIN... I actually pretended I was waiting for my ride... yes I'm that sad... And he finally passed by and waved me goodbye! Yeah in my dreams... He didn't alright? It didn't happen. He didn't pass by. So I didn't say anything to him. I didn't get to.
When I turned back to take a last look he was already gone... Whooosh! Vanished to god-knows-where...

P i f f t t ! ! !

Do you know how hard is it for me to finally come out with the guts to talk to him? Nevermind if you don't. It doesn't really matter anymore... Cuz nothing comes into place...

Gosh every minute of that seemed foolish. What was I thinking?!
I actually thought everything would go as I planned.

This might seem like a minor matter to you but to me it's not... :(

Maybe it's time I get over him...


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I wish I never cared

If I knew getting over you would be so damned hard
I wouldn't have allowed myself to fall so deep at the first place

Seems like it's already too late to turn back


Totally unrelated k?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On a happier note, I found some totally awesome works! :)


I was kinda hoping it would be a unicorn, not a Llama @@"


I freakin dig this one!

And this! Don't know why haha...

By the way, I have a favourite quote:
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Nothing special, bet you've heard of it a dozen times. But still, it means more than words to me :)


Love, Charlene

No comments: