I didn't know blogging could cause such an impact on things. Or on me in exact. Before I started blogging, I hardly care about my thoughts. Although I'm a person who likes to think a lot, sometimes I would just allow my thoughts to flow away. I couldn't care less. But now, I try to hold on to every thought, hoping every moment could be recorded. Not because I could post it in the blog. But because I need to know I had that exact thought before. A thought that mattered. A thought that could change how I overlook things. Blogging somehow made me realize a lot of things. Things I want, things I truly care, things about myself, things about life… It just depends on how you put it.
I somehow think that people are beings that think a lot. But some people would choose to ignore their thoughts. Some think that dreading on every thought is just a waste of time. Some think it's useless. Some think that they shouldn't think too much. But well, actually thinking is good. It keeps the mind going, knowing, conscious, about things a person want, love, care, wish, hope... Well, it's better than being an ignorant fool isn't it? But I don't deny that thinking too much would make life more complicated. Instead of allowing that small thought to by pass the mind, a person actually holds on to it, and sometimes dreads on it. It's a pretty tedious matter for the mind I must say.
Then there're also the negative thoughts, which fools around with your mind, sucking your self-esteem and confidence, and sometimes your ability to think logically by giving you false impression on things. That's why never allow your thoughts to get the better of your mind. But well, some people tend to follow their hearts and not their mind. You get the idea don't you? It's not a completely bad thing sometimes. One thing is undeniable though. Actions will always stand out more than thoughts.
Actually I don't even know why am I posting this. The thought just popped out like that. So maybe to you, what I've written are just craps. Something meaningless that no body would actually think about or cared. I know I think too much. So don't mind me k?
***
Ashley made a banner for her blog, and she said she's gona make one for me as well! haha...
Anyways, I couldn't online yesterday so I figured I might as well have fun with the banners too!
Here's what I've made.
Guys, hope you'll like it!
I chose brown cuz that's the colour of her blog :)
If you want one too I'll be glad to make it for you haha!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment