Saturday, September 16, 2006

I shall blog about class today since there's nothing to blog about and I never blog about class and I have nothing to do now except study which I'm not in the mood to do so. Gah!!! x____x" Feel so screwed. I haven't even started preparing for trials. Yorrrrz feel so stupid in class especially math period. I copy copy copy straight whatever Mrs Lim wrote on the board. I forgot almost all the math application and formula and every other thing we learned. And no offence, I feel that ESL is a waste of time. IT is worst, Ms Sue discussed the SABBSA paper with us but I have no clue whatsoever of what she's talking about!! I h8 IT I h8 IT dunnno why >< Die die die die die DEAD. Next Tue we have IT test!!!! =______= And trials is in one week!!!! Eeeeeep!!

OH and during econs period Mrs Soh discussed Trials Paper. We were doing this essay question which she relates one of the points to cartoons these days. She said they're violent and involves alot of killing/slashing/*insert any similar term*. Then she said The Sims is actually for adults but kids watch it as well. Whole class was buzzing haha... I think I got sorta exited cuz somewhere in the middle I shouted "Happy Tree Friends!!!" and mentioned to Randy bout Justice League, which (according to Bob) is a pretty cool cartoon but I never watch it before. Maybe the class heard cuz when she said "Carry on now, I can see that you all are starting your own stories there..." almost everyone turned to look at me -.-" Ahhhh malu... (o'___'o)

But hey, don't we all use to loooove cartoons? I know I did, and still do ^^" Hehehe... cannot ar?

Kay I shall stop babbling. Just some random pics.


Apparently there's more to do in the library besides studying. =P Nola, we WERE supposed to study, until Pui Mun decided to experiment with her new phone.

Sorry for the excessive emoticons. =P =P =P Feeling lame haha.

No comments: