Christianne Tham Mei Wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so gona get back on you... *pttttttfffff*
This nen posted a pic of me sleeping in class in her blog. RAWR. See? These days you can't even sleep peacefully in class without having a picture of your FAT FAT FAT sleeping face taken.

OMG the FATsoness... *Horror*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm so gona get back on you... *pttttttfffff*
This nen posted a pic of me sleeping in class in her blog. RAWR. See? These days you can't even sleep peacefully in class without having a picture of your FAT FAT FAT sleeping face taken.

OMG the FATsoness... *Horror*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Did anyone warn you that Scorpio's are damn vengeful? Mwahahahaha...
*lightbulb of an idea*
But I'll let you go this time, AFTER I show *this* to the whole world.















No comments:
Post a Comment