Don't know what's wrong with me la! Woke up at 3 am today and couldn't sleep back, all thanks to the terrible nose block! ToT I think I'm the only one awake at this ungodly hour, when people are probably dreaming about cheesecake or being asked on a date by their crush. And now I don't even remember what I did to kill time, think I read this mag and did a teeny weeny bit of math and ate something till it's 6 sth.
Then went to fetch Xuan and came to coll lor. Sat at AC as usual then after that around 8 went to library with Yoke, and I was feeling damn dizzy. I decided to skip the first few periods and went to the clinic. Then as usual lor the doctor gave me pills and stuff. Went home and took the medicine and head straight to bed. And when I woke up it's already 2 something!!!! Omg = =" So much for going to class.
Argh I don't even know why am I writting this now. Hehe sorry to bore you.
Haze haze go away... come again another day. Then again, don't come again. Ever.
Flu flu leave me alone will you? = ="
Okay head spinning nose running, think I should go and sleep again...
Bye~ *Sneeze*













No comments:
Post a Comment