There I go again, running to my blog just as problems arise.
Everything seem to be getting back to pieces awhile ago. Then now I have a feeling it's going off track again just like it used to be.
I don't wanna leave Malaysia thinking Yes, I can finally have my freedom, the one I've always craved for. I can do anything I want and my parents won't be there to stop me. Hell no.
I want step into the departure lounge having them assured their eldest daughter can take care of herself and knowing she will.
But this is NOT the way.
Keeping her in the house as if lock inside a cage is NOT going to help her learn to be independant.
Not allowing her to drive (or even use the car) anywhere further then her college is NOT going to ever help her improve her skills on the road. And it is certainly not going to do her any justice in recognizing roads.
You want your puppy to learn how to fight for it's food. You want it to be able to find it's way home. But how in the world would it be possible if you don't take a little risk and put it among it's peers so it will learn to fight for the limited amount of food in order to survive??? Or leave it somewhere save and let it find it's way home by itself???
A competition is sometimes needed to know where ur weakness lies. And with that you learn. You stand up. You change in order to be better then the rest.
I'm not asking for alot. I'm already 18, but somehow, I don't feel that I'm given what an 18 year old deserve. I don't know if it's alot to ask. Heck, nobody knows how much is too much, it's all too subjective.
But there's one thing I do know. When it's time to let go, it's time to LET GO. So please, just let go.
Everything seem to be getting back to pieces awhile ago. Then now I have a feeling it's going off track again just like it used to be.
I don't wanna leave Malaysia thinking Yes, I can finally have my freedom, the one I've always craved for. I can do anything I want and my parents won't be there to stop me. Hell no.
I want step into the departure lounge having them assured their eldest daughter can take care of herself and knowing she will.
But this is NOT the way.
Keeping her in the house as if lock inside a cage is NOT going to help her learn to be independant.
Not allowing her to drive (or even use the car) anywhere further then her college is NOT going to ever help her improve her skills on the road. And it is certainly not going to do her any justice in recognizing roads.
You want your puppy to learn how to fight for it's food. You want it to be able to find it's way home. But how in the world would it be possible if you don't take a little risk and put it among it's peers so it will learn to fight for the limited amount of food in order to survive??? Or leave it somewhere save and let it find it's way home by itself???
A competition is sometimes needed to know where ur weakness lies. And with that you learn. You stand up. You change in order to be better then the rest.
I'm not asking for alot. I'm already 18, but somehow, I don't feel that I'm given what an 18 year old deserve. I don't know if it's alot to ask. Heck, nobody knows how much is too much, it's all too subjective.
But there's one thing I do know. When it's time to let go, it's time to LET GO. So please, just let go.













No comments:
Post a Comment