Here are a few recent pictures I uploaded (if you consider this an update :/ )
In case your wondering, I rotated the pictures before uploading them, but I dunno why they still turn out unrotated hmmph. Mind you, I'm not that lazy ok!
I think I'm loosing the interest in blogging for some reason. I've been slacking again at home these few days but somehow, blogging isn't one of the alternative in my list of things to do to get rid of the boredom. Funny I'd rather go sleep, or eat (and get fat :S) even though I have loads of stuff to blog about like how I dunno where am I gona stay next year (which will probably bore the hell out of you) or post up the pictures taken during Xmas eve countdown (only there was no countdown = =") at The Curve (speaking of which, I'm still waiting for Yun to send the rest of em to me). So you see, if this blogger close down her blog in the near future you need not be surprise and start spreading rumors about the blogger's death or suspect that she has flown to Mars. Eh I know I'm lame la but wth before closing down the blog cannot crap a bit is it?
Anyway thanks for all the support oh loyal readers (and that includes you silent comers and tip-toe leavers .I dunno who you are but I'm pretty sure you know who you are hor?), friends who come by ever so often, those who love the blog and those who hate it, those who listen to my rants and complains, those who leaved nasty comments although I dunno what the hell am I thanking you for, and finally, those who did not remain discreet and stood up for me when I kena bang by people hehe.
Sorry got carried away, I just noticed my supposing short sentences has evolved into a speech. @@"
I think I'm loosing the interest in blogging for some reason. I've been slacking again at home these few days but somehow, blogging isn't one of the alternative in my list of things to do to get rid of the boredom. Funny I'd rather go sleep, or eat (and get fat :S) even though I have loads of stuff to blog about like how I dunno where am I gona stay next year (which will probably bore the hell out of you) or post up the pictures taken during Xmas eve countdown (only there was no countdown = =") at The Curve (speaking of which, I'm still waiting for Yun to send the rest of em to me). So you see, if this blogger close down her blog in the near future you need not be surprise and start spreading rumors about the blogger's death or suspect that she has flown to Mars. Eh I know I'm lame la but wth before closing down the blog cannot crap a bit is it?
Anyway thanks for all the support oh loyal readers (and that includes you silent comers and tip-toe leavers .I dunno who you are but I'm pretty sure you know who you are hor?), friends who come by ever so often, those who love the blog and those who hate it, those who listen to my rants and complains, those who leaved nasty comments although I dunno what the hell am I thanking you for, and finally, those who did not remain discreet and stood up for me when I kena bang by people hehe.
Sorry got carried away, I just noticed my supposing short sentences has evolved into a speech. @@"

















1 comment:
argh!!!!!!!!!!!! why i cant send my msg in ur chatbox? "cookies deactivated"??
well I'm a lil bit confused over here. Just read ur previous post....u're going Sg for Xmas too? by?
Post a Comment