Firstly it's because I have too much time doing nothing at home, and when I have nothing to do I look for snack of all sorts to entertain myself. You know Rocky? Neh it's the biscuit sticks coated with chocolate or strawberry which you can find in any 7-eleven or Kiosk. I love it heh.
Secondly, when I'm not snack-ing, I'm learning how to
Finally, I can make decent-looking FOOD =D Hooray!! *claps and jumps up and down*
Sushi!
Egg tarts.
Mini cheese tarts. =D
Ok la maybe it doesn't look as nice, but there's a first for everything right? :P
And and and, I know it's ironic but... I'm starting to miss Malaysian food already!! I want Roti Canai. :/
----------
Oh oh just watched The Holiday. I don't know about you but I simply love it!!

I nearly *teared* at one part of the movie approaching the end. No no it's not an emo movie, it's just me. :S
Even if you don't really like it (which I don't see any reason not to :P), there's always SUPER HAWT Jude Law to drool on right?
RIGHT?!
That fella is a father in the movie omgbbq that's so hawt! And the daughters are very cute ok! Oops that was a major spoiler don't kill me please :/ Sorry for sounding like a typical teenager girl but really, he IS hot! Hehehehe.

Ok la, Cameron Diaz's and Kate Winslet's character was nice as well. Actually I like Kate Winslet character, and that little cottage of hers. As for Jack Black, he's always the funny one that's nothing new. All in all, I think it's a good romance comedy, should catch it if you have the chance. :)
@ Cineleisure. I like the structure beside =)
This pic reminds me of Chinese New Year! Wuwuwuwwuwuw no angpows and kuih kapek this year :(
P/s: Sa Poh, everytime I eat Siu Mai and Siu Long Bao (which I just did today), I'll think of that joke you told yesterday us HaHAaAhaAHA.













No comments:
Post a Comment