2nd post of the day, brilliant.
BRILLIANT.
But this one's totally pointless. I just need to pour, again.
I have 2 assignments due right after hols, 1 which I'm already on late submission. 1 essay waiting to get started, 2000 words *swears silently in the heart*. And I'm currently STUCK. Yeap of all times. Outta ideas outta inspirations outta whatever shit I need to get me started on both the assignments.
HOW???? I'm just gonna die and rot in my room.
STRESS OVERLOAD can die dot com sigh I don even know what am I typing now.
Life's not bad actually, in fact, it's pretty good. It's the fact that I always have to be so attach to uni stuff that ruins it all. It's not like I'm doing good in class you know, means I have to work harder than the rest to keep up. And working harder = spending less time with frens = locking myself up in the room more = me turning into a loner = totally lifeless = UNHAPPY :'(
And you know what's worst? I can't stop cringing. HELP. I NEED TO STOP MYSELF. Sigh or not maybe when I go back no one will be able to recognize me and I might as well go join the FAT Club wtf -.-"
I hate it when I just keep looking for food and grabbing whatever I can find then shover everything into my mouth. And after that I feel bad. I feel fat. I feel worst.
I blame uni uni uni uni, stupid assignments.
I have no life :(
Everytime people ask me out I have to repeat the same process or rejecting even though I want to meet them up badly.
Friend: Hullo are you free? Wanna go for lunch?
ME: Sorry can't, I have assignments.
Friend: Come only la, a meal wouldn't take very long right?
ME: Can't, I'll get distracted :( *sulks*
Friend: What's so hard bout ur assignments wor?
ME: There's nth hard, just that I'm going through a brain-jam, no ideas. Haih. Sorry ya maybe tomorrow.
Friend: Aw ok lo then bye bye.
ME: Bye, have fun.
*Curse assignments*
Sometimes I even have to lie and give some lame reasons because no one believes me when I said I need to do assignments. But actually I don't want to give the same old reason again because it only makes me feel 10 times more lifeless and stressful
Still very STRESS. And feeling very FAT. But wait, maybe I'm already fatter.
*sulks again*
I feel helpless this time, I really do.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Sounds like you have either too many friends or distorted priorities? =).
Friends > assignments, anyday.
One day you will realize that assignments never end, but friendships do, if it's not maintained.
All the best with your assignments!
I duno, I only know sometimes I can sit for hours at my desk and not get any ideas :( I hate it when that happens... hmm.. but hanging out with u guys was fun and will always b :P
btw thanks for all the comments hehe.
Hey...gosh scary your previous post with loads of pics...gonna make my comp hang *exaggerated*
Do spare some time to update nex time, so slow to load all the pics...*fainted*
Btw looks like you are getting btter with your life there despite all the assignments that piled up.
Btw enjoy your life, enjoy your assignment...there will be a great sense of satisfaction once you finish them and you get back to your life...(thou I duno when is it, lolx)
Enjoy =P
Hey, was just blog hoppin and though i have no idea who u are,guess what?..
I AM EXACTLY LIKE YOU.
every single word u said is relates to me!
so sad to tell my friends that im not free just to complete my assignments.
i feel so nerdy! lol.
at least i know im not alone!...
God bless!
-clare-
Post a Comment