(Psss... actually I haven't started on my assignments yet, but I figure I love my readers more lol)
So here's some updates... and pixies!!!
First of all, some way way waaaay backdated ones. I korek-ed all the old pics I took with my phone but forgot to upload to the laptop.

Dinner at Universal Pizza in conjunction with Beast's Bday. This is Chu Xiang btw.

With the gang. The bday boy is that beast (that's what they call him haw haw) in black at the most right. Let's hope he doesn't become more beasty :S

With Caleen (and the guys) at Koko Black, Lygon. We went to have dessert after dinner.

Outside her apartment.

Koko Black's signature Ice Chocolate. There's 2 scoops of ice-cream in the cold chocolate drink (one vanilla one chocolate), bottomed with thick chocolate syrup. Chocolate heaven anyone? :P Btw, those lil chocolate blocks was a complimentary from Koko Black. They ran outta cups because it was full hse and Chu Xiang asked the waitress to check our order. As a result, the whole table was given a plate consists of 10 dark chocolate with mint filling which cost $1.40 ea, fwee!!

At Caleen's place at College Square, Swanston. This was taken another day after we went for dinner.

At Koko Black

Dark Belgian Hot Chocolate. It's oh-so-chocolaty and really thick. Look at the foam :)

Very sinful indeed :P

Just some (not all) of the chocs they have. Each chocolate is $1.40 ea.
Next, Victoria Night Market.

It was the last day of the night market at Victoria Market that's why it's even crowded than usual.

Loads of food but even more people, every stall has a queue and we couldn't find a place to sit.

So we just stood beside the corner and makan :) Hehe was quite fun though.

This is one of the food we had. Any idea what's that?

Here, a closer look.

Yummy lil pancakes with sugar flakes on top of melted butter and maple syrup. I remember the last time I had these lil thinggies was at Paddington Pancake House with Mic.

Me and my not-so-tasty dim sum (Yer I miss dim sum), Herman and his Calamari.

Lynn, Aik Sern, Yan, mememe zzz and Herman holding the cam.

You name it :)

Nice light. Nice right?

It's only for display :(

I miss you!

There was one store selling alot of theeese.

Wicked thinggies that makes that typical witch-laughing sound when you clap.

Haw haw try hanging one in the room. I'll come and clap at night XP

After that we went for Gelati at Lygon. Shame on someone *cough cough* who just left the cup there after eating. Hahahahha do we look retarted or do we look retarted?
Then we went to Herman's apartment at College Square. The fella's room is even girlier than mine!!!11 (not that mine is very girlie la)

Me and Yan with Herman's turtle plush toy. (See what I mean?) We were planning to kidnap it huaahuahua.

Aik Sern and Lynn. Btw Lynn's from CHS too, but 2 yrs older than me.

I wannnnn I wannn... the turtle.

With Ben and my new baby(the siberian husky hahaha) at Moomba Festival(It's a water festival beside the Yarra River). Besides the rides and games, there was a 30 minute fireworks(I love fireworks!!) which I thought was breath-taking. Beats the one during NYE hands down wahaha.
Some not so backdated ones...

Don't you think the stairs is tu-tu cute? It's a clothing store and chinese restaurant upstairs. (Thanks Melissa for showing us the place, food's good =))

I went to Chadstone with Pierre, after a 30 mins train journey, 15 mins waiting and 10 mins bus ride, we finally reached. The place is HUGE.

Even the food court. It doesn't look as big from this view though.

K la I like taking pictures at spiral staircases cannot ar? :p

With Elaine at St Kilda. It's a short trip organized by ISSU of Monash Caufield, pretty worth it cuz it's only $5 with dinner(pizza) + transportation(bus) included and we were taken to the beach and a mini fun fair over there.

The view from inside the bus.
Healseville Century aka place to see Kanga-rooos and Koalas (that's also why I joined the trip :D)

It's another uni trip. Hmmmmmph the koala's were

So what was I to do? Hug the fake one lol = ="

Aiks I forgot her name sorry sorry :/

Don't sweat, it's dead, though it still looks damn ganas if you ask me. Ok maybe not this one.

But certainly this one. It looks like it's about to attempt a head-ripping. :S

I was quite disappointed cuz of the koalas, but kangaroos made my day :) That's Adrian flashing his

Very cute can? And tame too. A whole bunch of people were there taking pictures with it, and still, it didn't bulge.

Huhu I wanna take it home as a pet. ^@^

Some of the people that went :) We walked as a group throughout the trip.

K k one more only, last one :(
Roll forward again to a week before Easter break.

At Papa Gino's at Lygon in conjunction with Mel's Bday. She's from Taylors but I didn't get to know her (even though we've been in the same LAN class for a yr) until when I met up Pierre and Slehsha (both Msians from Brunei) and she came too. *Sings "It's a small world afffffterall"*
Btw food was good, we had pizza and pasta. Cake was good too, and so was the company :) Had a great night even though we only went out for dinner.
And now, more food, MY food.

Lemon chicken and tomatoes. I bought the packeted sauce. Heh it's the lazy people's way of cooking, but I made my meal didn't I? :P
Now, roll forward to Easter Holidays. I've been walking around Melbourne these few days, yeap just like a tourist (and a jakun too apparently = =")

Huhuhu Easter Bunniessssssssss *drool till saliva overflow and floods floor wtf*
My birthday is on October 24th and I don't mine receiving beearlied presents, even after Easter *hint hint hint* :D
Went to Crown spontaneously with Aik Sern. We were having some drinks at Max Brenner's last Fri and he suddenly suggested we go there, so we took a tram till Flinders St Station and from there we walked all the way to Crown.

Apparently the fella love street art, there were loads on the way.

It's drawn using pastel and some other water-based media.

I like this one alot.

Ze artist!

Ze atrist and ze jakun HAHA.

And then there was this statue of a woman there. Don't need me to mention she's a live person hor? I think it's cool theeheee, she even moves like one urm... I forgot what you call those lil statue dolls we used to have, those that turns around with music after you twist the handle behind.

Someone ajak me camwhore wor.
Not long after that we reached the entrance of Crown.
Alot of my friends told me bout this cafe which has nice cakes, so happen we passed by :)

Cafe Greecos and their cakes. *drools*

I don't mind everyday makan cake only if it's all from here =D
And yeap, as I've mentioned in the previous post, being a sucker for cakes I cannot walk past without going in to try. $8 per slice of cake OUCH! And I couldn't help feeling abit disappointed cuz it looks better than it tasted.

Next, we passed by the Warner Bros shop. And I decided to strangle Road Runner XP

And befriend urm... urm... whatshisnameagain? Wilmer? :X

Golden statue of Wassup doc?

On the way back we saw one fella on top of london bridge. Nop I'm not lying, really.

Haha see? He's lying there lol. K la it wasn't London bridge = =

Nice scenery of buildings at the other side of Yarra River.

Nice people hahahah *perasan*

After that I went back to Crown again sweat. In a very rare occasion, I got to go for a free Buffet Dinner @ Conservatory, Crown cuz a friend's friend's friend's husband (also Msian but from Penang) is working there, no kidding bout the friend x3 part = =" Felt kinda paiseh la because I didn't know them until that day. Nonetheless, FOOD WAS GOOD, enough said :D
On Sunday, Christianne arrived!!! (hahaah sounds as if I was waiting for a parcel to reach) I'm quite keen ok because I haven't seen this Nen for 3 months! She came from Brisbane for holiday and stayed at Shazy's.

We went to Pancake Parlor for dinner, I've been wanting to go there for ages but couldn't find anyone to go with.

What else? Yum yum mum mum chomp chomp and it's gone!

Fail attempt on using the timer haha.

Full and satisfied :)
As she said, we jakun-ed around the city together thought I'm the one who's supposed to be the tour guide since I've been here longer. Sad case I'm no different from a tourist, but who cares, it's fun getting lost ;))
Just some pictures:
Crown





Hugeass Crab!

Bigger than my palm @@

Went to National Gallery of Victoria (International) to look at sneakers, the shoooes not the chocolate hehe.
And here goes... shoooooooooes.














There's alot more actually, I only took the ones I like.

The huge easter bunny in the hall. If only it were chocolate nyahaha.


And I was talking.

i took this pic long ago during my first visit to the NGV, love it love it.

Some structure at Docklands.

A view of the casino from upstairs :)

I likeeee.
We didn't take alot of pictures though :((
Anyway this morning after breakfast I sent her to Southern Cross Station to take the Sky Bus to Melb Airport.
I miss having her already la, nowadays where can I find someone who likes plush toys as much as I do, feed the lil fluffy brown bird who's outnumbered and outsized by fat pigeons, enjoy breakfast as much as I do, go crazy over lil cartoon figures (Urm yeah I like toys, especially vinyl toys and lil cartoon plastic models, I bet not many people knows) and doesn't mind being silly and crap around nonsensically when there's nothing to talk about. (P/s: Btw, I got another one: Peter Pan!! Now it's your turn muahahaha)
//*
One last roll of pictures. Last, I promise.
These are some shots of one of my current assignment.
We're supposed to make a 3D model out of planar material (note: planar means 2D) by which reflects a self-pick 3-letter-word by using the letters itself.
To put it more simple, I picked TOY, I have to make a model which resembles a real toy out of "T", "O" and "Y" and nothing else (means no base and no extra added stuff), all by using only 2-D materials.
Sounds like a pain-in-the-ass?
Well, it IS.

This is what I came out with at first. Can see all 3 "T", "O" and "Y"? ("Y" is upside down) It looks damn ugly la cuz it's the back hehe.

Abit of the front.

The front view =9 I made it to resemble a typical toy model, like those collectibles.
And so, I didn't get a very pleasant feedback from the lec.
Everyone in class was required to come out with a variation of their model. In other words, ANOTHER ONE.
I was really worried cuz I couldn't think of anything and was afraid she shoot me hasty comments again. I did mine last minute, and spontaneously, without a visual diary (we are supposed to scribble our ideas to show progress in a sketch book).

This is what I came out.

It's a model of a dog made out of wood. The parts can be disassemble and put back again.
Anyway I thought it was a fail attempt cut "T" "O" "Y" isn't very clearly shown, the heard and front legs is supposed to make up "T", body "O" and back legs "Y"

Here's the "Y" btw. BLEH cut my finger when cutting the wood :(
Second day I went to class feeling anxious cuz. Did I mention our models are being critique in class? In front of everyone and one by one, and yes la I kiasu la can anot.
But very surprisingly, she likes the second one more than the first, on the fact that "you can play around with it". HAHA relieved.
Anyway we have to make yet another one for our final. And it has to be completed with colours, added objects and everything else. Due date is right after hols, wuwuwuwuuwuwuw I havent get started T.T
Sigh 3 more days and hols is OVER, back to 2 more months of not-able-to-get-enough-sleep, eye-bags, getting-up-wee-early-in-the-morning, deadline-panic and no-life life =((
OK that's allfor today, there's summore pics actually but I'm lazy dee so I'll save you the time loading even more pics than this post already has haha.
Hope it all loads, I have to post all up in one blow or not I know I'm gona end up leaving them as half-finished drafts again like all the older posts.
But before that, one last (for real this time) obligatory self shot hah!

BYE!













No comments:
Post a Comment