Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fine, I'm getting my arse back to the blog!

Huhu but there's nothing much to blog about le. I don't wanna bore you with how I started my assignments and got stepped (literally) by my lec for the crappy idea (she claimed) and boo-hoo-ed after that or how I found something Msian and got very happy (see? a Msian in heart after all *prouds*), even how I finally found out how to buy cheap and nice groceries like an ah soh T T

Put it this way, there's just nth much to blog about? And I've been accumulating too many drafts because sometimes I typed too much crap which I don't see the point of publishing it at the end. :(

So there people, after alot of struggle *lying*, I have finally decided to close down the blog. Or I shall just leave it here and only blog when there's sth nice to blog about.

I find that these days I can't start a post without getting the urge to express how much I miss home and my friends, only to find it sounding miserable and unappreciative after reading back what I've wrote. All this has gotta stop. So I figure by stopping from blogging, I can STOP pulling myself back to that state which I don't wanna be in.

But in case anyone's curious, life's alot better now :) No more chinaman hotel owner insulting me by saying "Oh, you Msians need ppl to carry you on a wheelchair ar?" on the first day when I asked if there was anywhere nearer to grab dinner besides that restaurant located 10 mins walk away because it was my first day here and it was already 9 pm and dark outside and I hate walking at dark places because it creeps me out and I really really missed home that day. Woah sucha long sentence! So yeah, although I still don't have many uni friends yet, I made some new friends in the city :)

Ok before I start to type useless stuff non-stop, I shall bid goodbye lol. An informal one that is, who knows I might be back! Meanwhile, miss me!!! *perasan gao gao*

No comments: