Sunday, September 30, 2007

An unusual day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Japanese mum and daughter.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She had hearts drawn on each side of her cheeks.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She cleans up the tables and takes away empty coffee glasses.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He takes care of his lil sis while daddy buys stuff.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He's into motorcycles.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her shop is rather quiet on a Saturday morning.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He is generous with samples.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He has a The Little Pony coloring book.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She likes running around chasing pigeons.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Vietnamese mum with few months old baby.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nothing beats the simple gesture of a child in deep sleep.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He requested his photograph taken when I passed by the stall.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They were happily swinging the baby before this.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They look prepared for that lifetime commitment.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They manage a lovely store.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Maybe she likes fairies.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sweet old couple having ice-cream. They're actually tourist.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kids being kids.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fluff friends.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nepalese couple with child. It was the baby girls' birthday.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They were waiting for mum and dad.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They play good music and they're always at the same place every weekend.



I might not be a pro, but who says I can't go around pretending to be one ;p

I still prefer photographs in b&w/monotone because it has that extra touch of sentimental effect. Sadly, that's not a part of this subject.

4 comments:

erinwho? said...

Did you go around asking strangers to have their photos taken? That's amazing!

I have a portrait assigment due this weekend and I've yet to do that. Great job.

Char said...

they do? Thanks! I hope i dont have to reatake agian ><

yeah, I did. And I was surprise I managed to do it... haha that day was a super thick-faced dday for me...

what're u doing for the portrait assignment? I've always loved portraits, cant wait to see the pics :P

erinwho? said...

I seriously have no idea! Up to now I only have 3 portraits. x.x

Btw, some ppl say that the intuition of baking comes from the desire of giving birth. hahhahha, crappy stuff.

Char said...

HAHAH really??? OH noo today my friends kept teasing me about lking kids and wanting one myself -.- -.- just because i have lotsa pics of kids taken....

hmmm.. portraits shouldnt be hard, but it takes some planning i guess... anyway good luck!! i hope you'll get inspired soon enough =)