
5 things about me no human being alive has ever known of (and you're probably the first, so be proud!)
I had never been in a serious relationship in my entire life (Not that I'm not serious in my pass relationships because there ain't any either)
I wish my prince charming would come and get me one day (LOL Looks like deep down I'm still a little girl after all)
I crave for perfection ( But i do know the limits of which perfection can go)
I wish I had bigger boobs (*embarassed*)
I crave for a sense of belonging and fear rejection
5 things 1 dread about every single day
What to wear?!
Being able to put up a smile in all times
Making sure that my hair ain't in a mess (which it always was and still is!! :'( )
What to eat?!
3 o'clock (because that's when my classes ends :P)
5 things i do only when i have to do it
Fart in public (If you're telling me you haven't done that before then where did all the gas go? Came out from your ears?)
Cry (A girls' tears are precious so it's not worth wasting it on the ones who doesn't deserve it)
*Could only think of 2 at the moment*
5 things i wished i was born with
$$$!!! :P
Natural beauty
A soul-mate
The skills of writting magnificent lines
The ability to master math
5 things i wish i have the courage to attempt (but wonder if i ever will)
Just go up to his face and talk to him (You think so easy ar? Especially for someone as cowardly as me)
Be my true self (No boundaries No transparent wall No concealed feelings No nothing... just plain old me)
To love like never before
*There are plenty but I could only think as much as 3 now*
5 thing I WANT
For others to understand me without the need to tell (because I'm not good with words and I'm not much of an expressionist)
To stop putting my hopes up too high (so that I wouldn't suffer from vast disappointment when things doesn't go well)
Approval(who doesn't?)
To get married before 30!! (Yes yes, you can say I'm typical)
Friends!!! (You can never have too many can you?)














No comments:
Post a Comment