Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The gloomy atmostphere is taking over...

Ashley's pretty down lately... and Pui Mun announced that she's filthygorgeous-no-more

I couldn't help but feel a lil sad myself...

There's nth much i could do to help so the lease i could do is share their sorrows right?
Mind you, two of them are awesome ppl and deserve to be happy!!!

Com'on where's cupid!!! You're supposed to be shotting arrows!!!

Stupid Cupid
I must say, they're pretty tough. It really is not easy, to be able to put up a smiling face everyday and at the same time hiding the sorrows inside. I could never do that, despite how much i try.

Sometimes i envy them. They, for one are brave enough to go for love. I admit that I'm a coward in love. I see him almost everyday but just couldn't put up the guts to talk to him. Sometimes i hate myself for not being the person i hope i am. For not being considerate enough. For running away from problems like a coward. For standing there looking at him and wanting so badly to talk to him but couldn't do it and could only see him leave.

I think i'm pretty silly too. I've never talk to him before. How could u like someone whom u pratically don't know? Maybe this is just another one of my crushes... *but i secretly hope not* Maybe someone should come and punch me in the face. HARD.

Suk Hui told that me I should just go for it when I meet the-one. Screw everything and go for it! And i totally agree. I do. I mean, how many times in ur life would u get to meet someone special? And how many chances are there to be wasted by pointless uncertainties and hesitations? Apparently not much.

To do or not to do? Do. Not do. Do. Not do. Do. Not do... That's what people does all the time. Without even knowing how much they missed out already. And by the time they do figure it out? It's already too late.
Anyhow , i tried to take her advice. But apparently it's not as easy as I thought. Or am i not trying hard enough?

That explains why i feel so miserable sometimes.

*Sorry to bore you and thanks for baring with me*

Now i feel like hugging everyone :P

No comments: