I'm so gooooone!
This morning Pui Mun asked why was i looking so sad. Know what i said? I said it's because i didn't see him this morning. It just slipped. And i don't even know whether i really meant it or not. This is NOT GOOD.
Has he affected me so much?
Well, he shouldn't! After all, he's pretty much a stranger to me.
Anyhow, i heard from Yoke that he permed his hair. Shocker. I liked his hair. The blond highlights and all. Suits him. I didn't manage to get a close up look on the new hair though. So I still have no idea know how is it.
***
Some of the works i found recently.
Hey don't make a connection of any of these to my post kay? It's totally unrelated.
Beautifully decreased
*I just found out Pui Mun had this in her bloggie too*

Can you resist the temptation?

That which we call a rose.
By any other name would smell as sweet.

Never regret what you didn't do

I totally *heart* this. Don't know why.
ISH! Where are the rest of the pics!!! I loaded quite a few (for almost a thousand times)but nth comes up!!! Grrrrr...













No comments:
Post a Comment