Friday, July 14, 2006

TVXQ!!! I *heart* You!!!

Freakin exhausted now. Just came back from TVXQ's Rising Sun Concert at Bukit Jalil Stadium...

Which TOTALLY ROCK!!

I bet most of you don't even know who are they...
Well, they're a korean band who totally kicked ass in Korea! And this is their first concert in Asia... It's also the first ever korean group that get to perform in Malaysia. Of course i must support! Fine la... I admit that they're "pretty-boys", but hey, they can sing too! A few of them has strong vocals okay? I'm serious!!

*Ek... My throat is aching from all the screaming*

Anyway, this is what i get from people the pass few days when I told them I'm going to the concert...
Asshole #1: Go for what? You understand Korean mer? They sing wrong oso you duno la...
Then when someone asked why didn't I go the Dance Comp...
Asshole #2: Yee Shuang's going to the DBSK concert ma... they suck la... they cannot dance oso...


Guess what? Now i can proff you people wrong!!! It's worth it after all!!!
They got my heart, and the hearts of another few thousand people for that matter.

Anyway, too exhausted to type much now...

Here are the photos of the night. Didn't get to take much though ><

The concert started late (surprise surprice!), so we HAD to do something...
and we ended up takin pics -.-"

Me & Yoke

The massive stage...
Trust me, it looks WAY better with the lights off. They spent 450 million on that thing leh! No joking!

See what i mean?

Soooooo nice!!!

The lighting's damn cun too :P

* After the concert *
Me, Yoke & massive stage!!!

Me & Xiao Xuan

Yoke & Xuan
If you think i'm a hardcore fan (which I'm not, not entirely anyway, not until that day), then they LAGI hardcore leh!!!

See?

Cannot!!! He's mine... ALL MINE!!!

*drool*

***

Call me crazy or anything but they're totally deeelicious :P

Hero
*He looks like a girl weih!*
Micky
*Totally talented. And he speakes fluent english!*
Xiah
*He has strong vocals*
Yun Ho
*Cutest of all! :P*
Max
*He's 18. But looks damn mature*

-

-

-


***
Haha James just taught me a Korean bad word.
*His cute korean friend taught him actually*

Shibal Sheikya

which means: son of a bitch
Not that I'm going to use it anyway... Kekekeke

No comments: