Humans.
Have uncountable desires. Infinite wants. Is never satisfied. Is selfish. Is discontented. Is voracious. Is egoistic. Is inconsidered. Dread the flaws of life. Discriminates in one way or another. Is an emotional being. Are connected whether you like it or not.
No I don't despise human.
Well, just Think of these. As in REALLY THINK.
So what if you have a Gucci Bag? It might get snatched...
So what if you have a car? It might get stolen...
So what if you have a house? It might catch fire and burn down...
So what if you rank first place? You would be beaten by someone better soon enough and that someone would eventually be trampled ny someone else in no time as well...
So what if there is peace in your country? The US might come and drop a bomb soon enough...
So what if you're porpular? Would you still be porpular when you're 80? Would it still matter?
So what if you're married to a millionaire? He might get bankrupt one day or divorce you for a prostitude...
So what if you have brains? No one is a genius when it comes to love...
So what if you're respected? Do you think people would still give a damn after you're dead? Best they could ever do is to have your name carved on a building or have you named after a street.
So what if you're talented? It would be a waste if there's no one to appreciate what you have to offer...
So what if you're rich? You might have EVERYTHING money can buy but deep inside you still feel like shit...
Have uncountable desires. Infinite wants. Is never satisfied. Is selfish. Is discontented. Is voracious. Is egoistic. Is inconsidered. Dread the flaws of life. Discriminates in one way or another. Is an emotional being. Are connected whether you like it or not.
No I don't despise human.
Well, just Think of these. As in REALLY THINK.
So what if you have a Gucci Bag? It might get snatched...
So what if you have a car? It might get stolen...
So what if you have a house? It might catch fire and burn down...
So what if you rank first place? You would be beaten by someone better soon enough and that someone would eventually be trampled ny someone else in no time as well...
So what if there is peace in your country? The US might come and drop a bomb soon enough...
So what if you're porpular? Would you still be porpular when you're 80? Would it still matter?
So what if you're married to a millionaire? He might get bankrupt one day or divorce you for a prostitude...
So what if you have brains? No one is a genius when it comes to love...
So what if you're respected? Do you think people would still give a damn after you're dead? Best they could ever do is to have your name carved on a building or have you named after a street.
So what if you're talented? It would be a waste if there's no one to appreciate what you have to offer...
So what if you're rich? You might have EVERYTHING money can buy but deep inside you still feel like shit...
So what if you're in love? Love fades eventually...
So what if you're good in what you do?People who has better social skills might win you anyway...
So what if you have goals? You might not be able to live long enough to achieve them...
So what if you're here now? People die eventually...
I'm not cursing you. Just trying to make a point.
Are THOSE things that I've mentioned really important? They are to some people. People tend to think that they cannot live without a certain something or someone. But truth is, since when have they really evaluate how much is that thing or person worthy to them? What would be the extent to it's importance? People hold on too tightly on things they shouldn't, only to find out that they've overlooked those that are TRULY important...
This is life. REALITY. People are blinded by what the see and what they hear. Or what they WANT to see and WANT to hear in exact. Sadly the mind has not reach the state that's free from assumption, judgement, discrimination, or prejudice. If not we are already equal. African kids would be eating chocolates. Rich brats would be working their asses out for a living. Same sex marriage would be legal. Men would be able to get raped by women. Dumb blondes would be treated like... well, dumb blondes.
I'm not saying a person shouldn't have goals, or FIGHT for what he or she wants. Neither am I feeling hopeless or is in a state of depression. I guess I'm just thinking alot. TOO MUCH. It's funny how the mind works sometimes. Not to mention scary.
You should never hesitate to fight for the things you want. But on your journey, do slow down to look at what you already have. And always remember to enjoy life in the process. Life is unpredictable. Things that you thought would always be there no matter what might not be there when you look back. Question to ask is: Why regret if you've never taken any effort to appreciate it at the first place?
My point is, do cheerish life. Feel blessed. Feel contented. Feel grateful. Feel thankful. Let go. Be free. OPEN the eyes of your heart, mind, and soul. So that you would be able see how lucky you are for being here. To have a family. To have friends. To have something to eat whenever you're hungry and something to sleep on at night. To get an education. To have your computer or note book or whatever is it that your using to read my blog right now. To be you. To be able to BE you. To be breathing...
This is a country of democracy. I'm allowed to voice my thoughts and you certainly are allowed to disagree with me.
What I've wrote has nothing to do with what I'm going through right now. But I admit that I'm in a shitty mood. And being in an emotional state like this keeps me thinking, hence I wrote what I've written. Or perhaps the darker side of me has taken over.
So what if you're good in what you do?People who has better social skills might win you anyway...
So what if you have goals? You might not be able to live long enough to achieve them...
So what if you're here now? People die eventually...
I'm not cursing you. Just trying to make a point.
Are THOSE things that I've mentioned really important? They are to some people. People tend to think that they cannot live without a certain something or someone. But truth is, since when have they really evaluate how much is that thing or person worthy to them? What would be the extent to it's importance? People hold on too tightly on things they shouldn't, only to find out that they've overlooked those that are TRULY important...
This is life. REALITY. People are blinded by what the see and what they hear. Or what they WANT to see and WANT to hear in exact. Sadly the mind has not reach the state that's free from assumption, judgement, discrimination, or prejudice. If not we are already equal. African kids would be eating chocolates. Rich brats would be working their asses out for a living. Same sex marriage would be legal. Men would be able to get raped by women. Dumb blondes would be treated like... well, dumb blondes.
I'm not saying a person shouldn't have goals, or FIGHT for what he or she wants. Neither am I feeling hopeless or is in a state of depression. I guess I'm just thinking alot. TOO MUCH. It's funny how the mind works sometimes. Not to mention scary.
You should never hesitate to fight for the things you want. But on your journey, do slow down to look at what you already have. And always remember to enjoy life in the process. Life is unpredictable. Things that you thought would always be there no matter what might not be there when you look back. Question to ask is: Why regret if you've never taken any effort to appreciate it at the first place?
My point is, do cheerish life. Feel blessed. Feel contented. Feel grateful. Feel thankful. Let go. Be free. OPEN the eyes of your heart, mind, and soul. So that you would be able see how lucky you are for being here. To have a family. To have friends. To have something to eat whenever you're hungry and something to sleep on at night. To get an education. To have your computer or note book or whatever is it that your using to read my blog right now. To be you. To be able to BE you. To be breathing...
This is a country of democracy. I'm allowed to voice my thoughts and you certainly are allowed to disagree with me.
What I've wrote has nothing to do with what I'm going through right now. But I admit that I'm in a shitty mood. And being in an emotional state like this keeps me thinking, hence I wrote what I've written. Or perhaps the darker side of me has taken over.
P/s: Please keep in mind that I appreciate your effort for reading my blog and being so patient, I know this post is kinda draggy :/













No comments:
Post a Comment