***
I was wondering, have you ever wish you're living in a fairy tale?
Where it starts with once upon a time and ends with happily ever after...
I know I had, and who knows, maybe I still do.
And of course I'm princess in my own fairy tale!! Hehe...
Anyway, I found these pictures recently.
I adore them alot because they remind me of how i used to dream that I'll live happily ever after with my prince when I was a kid.
Where it starts with once upon a time and ends with happily ever after...
I know I had, and who knows, maybe I still do.
And of course I'm princess in my own fairy tale!! Hehe...
Anyway, I found these pictures recently.
I adore them alot because they remind me of how i used to dream that I'll live happily ever after with my prince when I was a kid.




But now, fairy tales seems to be an illusion. An unrealistic figment of my imagination. A false impression of reality. A dream that would never come true.
***

Sometimes, my mind still ponders and hopes that fairy tale does exist.
Maybe deep inside, a part of me still believes in it.
Do you?













No comments:
Post a Comment