I'm here to prove that no matter how bad things already is, it can always get worst. Yesterday I saw Melody and him coming out from the same car. Today Joel told me he saw 2 of them at PCD yesterday.
Anyhow this was scribbled in the paper Agustine and I was passing around during ESL period:
(I'm the grey and he's the blue)
I shouldn't be so dumb at the first place. (I told him I'm gona stop hoping for anything to happen from now on)
Why ler... he got gf?
Why else would she be there?
Why cannot? He drove her or wat? Friends cannot go in his car?
THEY WENT TO PCD TOGETHER. I found out this morning. I know how far is my limit la. From now on I must forget about it... I MUST!
What is PCD? What's wrong going there together? Haha it's not that easy to forget one rite? Even if u must i guess you need quite alot of time =) =P = =D
Kittycat Dolls!! (I mean Pussycat Dolls heheh) Ya! But won't be that hard either i hope. Since I don't even know him. I just don't know how i gotten myself into this...
Aiyoyoyoyo... going PCD together only maybe with other frens oso... and they might be close fren... guess it won't be hard since you have lots of crushes b4 haha... jk =) it's ok Shuang it's just a dream mar you dreamer... one day the day will come. You will definitely find the right one and I know is hard to control liking someone but IMO (in my opinion), I think it doesn't make sence liking someone you don't even know ha... no offence
This was what I meant to write but didn't anyway: I know Agu!! So faster slap me so that I can snap out of this!! Yeah they might be friends. But (according to Joel) he didn't talk to his friends the whole night. And yes I have lots of crushes before but why the hell would this one hurt so bad? I wished I have the answer to this... And I know I'm down right foolish for liking him.. living in my own fairy tale. My non-existence realm of expectations and hopes.
Funny... It's raining outside now...
I dunno why the hell am I blogging now... I'm having math test later for gods sake!! Somehow, I couldn't make myself study...
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment