Thursday, July 27, 2006

So what was she doing in the car with him?!

Around 4 today, I saw Melody comming out from a car. I was about to wave to her when HE (of all people) came out from the door at the other side of the car. Yes the exact same car!! I was speechless. So maybe I was thinking too much... but i can't help it!

Why must it happen in front of ME? Of all times, of all places, of all people...

Crap I'm definitely thinking too much. Or is there really something going on which I don't know?

God I hate posting about my non-existence love life. But I couldn't care less now. I desperately need to let out my feelings...

***

Random picture that had inspired me alot. If there weren't something in my mind right now I would actually love to comment on it.

July 26

No comments: