Hmmph!! Instead spending a Saturday afternoon shop-hoping to complete my quest of obtaining all the items on my endless shopping list, I get to fill in nerve wrecking application forms! How nice!! Not that I do not want to apply for university, it's just that I DON'T like filling in forms. And it's more than 5 forms in one go with similar questions! Awww, that reminds me of how near I actually am to the end of SAM... Not that I will miss it anyway...
But I'm surely gona miss everything here...especially my friends and family... and my room, my bed, my pillow, my comp, my radio, my house, my plushies, my maid's cooking... ... ... :/
Anyway, this is what I included in my portfolio for uni application. I'm applying for Visual Communication Design so they want me to show them my previous works.
I actually compile everything last minute... Hopefully it won't be rejected ler.
But I'm surely gona miss everything here...especially my friends and family... and my room, my bed, my pillow, my comp, my radio, my house, my plushies, my maid's cooking... ... ... :/
Anyway, this is what I included in my portfolio for uni application. I'm applying for Visual Communication Design so they want me to show them my previous works.
I actually compile everything last minute... Hopefully it won't be rejected ler.
I'm required to present my art works using different medias. So here goes~
*Personal favourite*
Digital works~
Project 1 : Stamp Design

Project 2 : Cafe Design

Orders anyone? :P
Project 3 : CIS

namecard design
Woo hoo! I have my own name card... lol...
letterhead design

envelope design
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Love, Charlene
current mood: 




































No comments:
Post a Comment