Saturday, August 12, 2006

Some people can be SOOooo freakin INCONSIDERATE!!!

The stupid Malay fella who double-parked me and made me wait for almost 3 hours before I can go home to be exact! Ppptttfff!! I hope your car will get scratch and your tyres punture at the middle of nowhere. Wahahaha I'm so evil!





Here's sth for you to get a better picture of things.
Mine's the grey one.



The car was already parked behind mine when I came down to collect the photostated copies at 10. And when I finish class, that's around 12.45, the stupid Black Wira is STILL THERE... Ok lor since I'm hungry I'll bare with him and go for lunch first. Mana tau when I came back around 1.15 it's still there. Horned for quite some time but no one shows up. And I can't keep horning cuz the sound's really annoying and attracted quite alot of attention from passers-by.

Then saw Kok Leong outside MAC centre( He probably ponteng again haha! ), and he suggested to complain to MPSJ. So we walked to the tow truck garage which is just beside Inti Coll. And guess what the guy said? "Hari ini tak boleh (tunda) la, itu orang sembahyang." WTH?!! So now what? FRIDAY IS MALAY DAY IS IT?!! So they have the priviledge to simply park their cars ar?!

Finelor, so I went to the library and quietly did math there. Then around 2.15 came out again. No surprise, that stupid Wira is still there. Saw Xiao Xuan and Ting Ting. They said they're gona kick the fella's ass for me when he gets back. So we waited in the car. I went down to buy sth and saw Euniece, chated quite abit then saw the red car beside mine coming out. But still, what's the point? I still can't get out anyway :( It's almost 3 already weih! I NEED to get home!! Then Euniece said she's gona help me reverse. So I let her. She reversed and turned while Xiao Xuan and me helped look at the sides . Sadly, Not much could be done since the space is very limited. And it didn't help that the Wira was parked so damned close to mine.

I cannot take this anymore. I seriously wanna slaughter that stupid Malay double-parking freak!!!

People from everywhere were looking at us. At Euneice actually, who's still trying hard to pull the car out. Even I myself think it's impossible! But I still thank her for being so nice anyway :)

Even those people who were sitting at the steps outside MAC Centre are telling me "Girl, are you sure about that?" and "Girl, not possible la!"

I have no choice but to ask Wooi Hao ( a friend I knew since long ago but hardly ever speak to ) who's buying cigerattes in MAC Centre for help. Then his friend just slipped into the car and reverse. And in less than 5 minutes, the car was out! I just stood there looking like an idiot *Stunned*... I could really kiss him I tell ya! HOW DID HE DO THAT?!! A few turns and reverses was all he needed to pull the car out from that little space, without scratching my car one bit, and not forgetting with the Wira still there... God I wish I could be this skillful!!! I solute the guy from head-to-toe.

God knows how long more would I need to wait if it weren't for him...

Well, now I agree that guys are better when it comes to driving. As for Black Wira, go bang yourself! Hmmmph!!


Btw did I mention that I knew the stupid LaLa Wira belongs to a Malay because I peeped into the car and saw the owners name tag hanging there plus some stuff with Jawi words written on it.

And please take note that I have nothing against Malays. It's just THAT Malay I despice in particular :/

No comments: