Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm officially Tagged! So here goes =P

Awesome people I wanna meet
My Mr. Right
My future self
Harry Potter lol
Prince William
Apparently that's all. How sad is that? :'/

Things I can't live without
Friends duh!
Music
Love
Chocolates!!
Sweet stuff!!!
Money
Japanese food
Laughter
Coffee
Talking (live without talking? are you kidding me?)

I wish I could
Be less emotional and more considerate
Be more confident
Fall in love
Be happy everyday :)
Cook
Dance (seriously!)
Be better in pool
Get any guy that I like
Have moooore time (too much is never enough!)
Have nicer hair

Songs that I think are awesome
There're plenty actually but all I could think of now are
4ever - The Veronicas
Sidewalks - Story Of The Year
Far Away - Nickelback
All the Love in the World - The Corrs
You & Me - Lifehouse
Low - Kelly Clarkson
Why Can't I - Liz Phair
Perhaps Love - HowL & J
Beautiful Love - Tanya Chua (listen to this I beg you!)

How I see myself in ten years
Married (don't laugh ah!)
Still having bad hair
Able to cook!
But still unable to dance :(
Living in a castle (Yeah in my dreams~)

I want
To be smmmmarter
To have unlimited supply of $
To live life to the fullest
To be able to study hard and play hard
To be with ehemhimehem
To go to prom with ehemhimehem
To look more attractive
To have a kick-ass career in the future
To live happily ever after
To know what I really want
Omg there're sooo many things that I want!

*updated*

Apparently Anne said I have to tag someone.
So here's the tag list~
Christianne (haha don't even think of running!!)
Sah Poh Piggy
Tecky
Flat Butt
Joel
Jac Kee
Tinkie
Carmen
Zen
Jovi
Pui Khe
Veeeeeeenah
Belinda
Kwan Yew (now you have sth to blog about :P)
Michelle
Kim Chew

Yes yes I know what're you guys thinking. It sounds lame. But hey, some are worth thinking. Trust me :P

And who knows, we might learn a lil sth bout you that we didn't already know.



Oh by the way, I took the Malaysian Blogger personality test. Found the link at Anne's site. Here's the result~

Congratulations Charlene, you are...


minishorts of minishorts.net
aiks who's minishorts? @@"

You are outgoing (Oh am I?), direct (Apparently it's true), smart (definitely not!), pretty (Uhh...?), and a definite go-getter. You are frank, a little too frank perhaps that sometimes you get on people's nerves and make them very upset (I hate to admit it, but it's true, sorrylah people). If people attack you, you hit back with triple the force without blinking because you are the kind of person who knows exactly what you are talking about or else you wouldn't talk about it. Your quick-thinking is what makes you special. You are an elitist.

Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?

No comments: