Tuesday, August 22, 2006






After reading Pui Mun's blog, it finally occured to me that I have only 1 month plus left to see him, let alone do something!

And suddenly, I realised that there're TONS of things I wanted to tell him. But I doubt he'll ever find out.


Frankly speaking, I've convinced myself to get over him. But I didn't manage to do it :(


Because he just HAD to show up everywhere!!
Triggering my thoughts.
And it's not like I even want to give up at the first place. But I know too well that all this isn't going anywhere.




Whenever I wanted so badly to see him, he would never be around. Not that I would even expect him to anyway.


It's like one minute I can be independant, but the next I start thinking about him again.


God it's driving me crazy :'/


Anyway this post is a mixture of EVERYTHING

So it's gona be damn random


Continue if u want. Leave if you don't.

And some are unrealated. I just feel like expressing.

Running out of time.
And there's nothing I can do but watch.












Somehow I'm not thrilled about my one week holiday.
I won't be seeing him for a week.
And I secretly wonder whether he would realise my absence. I know how silly this is.

And I MISS EVERYONE!! You know who you are



One thing's for sure though, I'll definitely gain some pounds after this week.
I feel hungry all the time now. What's wrong with me?! Stupid cravings














How sad could it be, if we were to live our lives pretending to be someone we're not.


It's nothing different from living a lie.







I quote Ashley:


It's good to be real
Even if that means you can't always be the preppy self people thought you were
Maybe then you won't have to pretend to be happy and be genuinely happy?
Let people love you for who you really are
Don't let them miss out on you.







Life is made out of
sprinkles of sweetness
and spatters of bitterness
We can't decide on which we want more or do not want

So take it or leave it














This is one piece u shouldn't miss out on. I was astonished by the remarkable details.





A crossroad is better than a dead end.

At lease you're given a chance to choose the right path.


But sometimes, there's no finishing point for whichever path you pick because every path leads to a dead end.



Why even choose to start then?







I can never understand flings and one night stands


Is love something worth joking around?
Wouldn't it only end up hurting yourself?


Who else can a person stay true to if not him/herself?






Or is that a way of waiting
for the right one to come along?


























I wish I never have to grow up. So that I can be happy forever as a child.
And still belive in fairytales and happy endings.











Is it too much to ask for?






Is it worth holding on to?


Yer the Ah Lian pants ruined the picture :(


Hand drawn
Media: Marker
Don't believe me? Click for a larger image. Trust me, you're gona be awed.










Sleeping in my own fears
Drowning in my own tears







Another piece that's worth a minute of your attention. This one's originally hand drawn.

God I envy those people!






People always want to be one of a kind. To stand out from the crowd. To be discovered and appreciated.

But how can everyone stand out at the same time if no one is willing to sacrifice and be ordinary?





P/s: I know this post is completely unorganized. And I'll be surprise if it make sense to you. Because it's only for me to understand.

P/p/s: I'm not emo k? Just expressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your site the pictures are bueatiful.