Thursday, August 24, 2006

*updated*



Okay this is my *first* attempt on photo manipulation without any guidance watsoever from my tutor. So give face k? Even if it's not that good.

Basically this is what you get when you combine limited photoshop skills, limited resources, limited photogragphy skills, not-so-good-looking model with bad makeup and a typical idea of fantasy land.

Details. Read if you want to :P
Background: A typical photo of a waterfall I found in deviantart.
Pillars on upper left of picture: Stole from another picture. That'll answer your question if you think it looks vaguely familiar.
Model: Me. (I know it doesn't look like me. I actually did some adjustments on the figure because the original one looks fat. And nobody likes fat models right?) The pose is okay for me though, not graceful enough but better than what I expected. So there you go, the best I could do without any help but myself and the camera timer.
Wings: Stolen as well. But I like the wings!! :D
Dove: Need I say more?
Sparkles and glittering effect: Hah! This is the only thing I'm proud of. Because I did it all from scratch.

I spent almost one whole day on this. Haha I know, still damn noobish in photoshop!

1 comment:

Yessica said...

hi, how r u? I like your image can u tell me how to do that? pls... I need to do in my albun pls...