Thursday, September 14, 2006

Don't feel like writting anything. So I'll just post pictures :)




Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.










Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.









" Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo,
but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you
when the limo breaks down. "



-Oprah Winfrey


Would someone ride me in this please? =P





" People say HATE is a strong word
but
so is LOVE
and people throw it around like
it's just NOTHING. "





" There are some people that are in a relationship but yet they cheat on their partners. They argue over the smallest stuff. They hook up and break up like nobody's business. And there are people who like us can't even get a person that likes you back. Things we do just to get that Things we do just to get that one person to notice us is just plain pathetic. We know it's dumb but we still do it. Why? I don't know. That happens when you like someone I guess. "











" Without love the heart stops beating.
Without beating the heart will die.
And as the heart dies
it cries one last time
for thinking it could ever be happy. "









"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. "





" ...how us fortunate people continue to feel unfortunate over unimportant matters, and yet the unfortunate can still smile and look at the beauty in things. "







" They are not me. They don't know what I'm going through. Nobody knows what I'm going through except me. In the end, I'm still in this alone. "


" Those who love you, won't love you forever.
Those you hold dearly, will leave you one day unexpectedly. "




"Men always want to be a woman's first love; women like to be a man's last romance."






" A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."

- Woodrow Wyatt







" Happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think."





" How many of us go through our days parched and empty, thirsting after happiness, when we're really standing knee-deep in the river of abundance? "

- Sarah Ban Breathnach






" Human are lonely beings in nature. You arrived at this world bringing nothing but yourself; and when you die, you die alone, taking nothing with you. "






" I thought things were geting better, but i was fooling myself, i never got out of that pit hole at all, i was just at the edge of it, struggling to get myself up, again and again, it failed.

Love doesnt conquer all, especially those things which are not meant to be.

Deep inside, i still dream for a miracle to happen. But thats not up to me is it?

Then again, the cruel truth is - even love isn't perfect. "












" I've always been a hopeless romantic, daydreaming off to outer space about sweet corny phrases, of little episodes of a perfect love story. I dream of outrageous romantic moments that have no place in reality. I dream of a perfect man, cute, broad shoulders, electric eyes and all that.. I dream of him, telling me all those lines that I want to hear, showering me with gifts that will melt any gir's heart. My perfect getaway... "









" Don't say you love somebody and then change your mind. Love isn't like picking what movie you want to watch. " <----- A 9 yr old wrote that. @@" Kids these days sure are matturing fast.





" Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. "




" When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. "







" The difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that an optimist thinks this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true. "




" Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "










" What ever happened to the simple things in life?
I guess they're forgotten on our journey of growing up. "




//* Nop I did not write all that. Written under the pics are quotes I found from other blogs ( which the owner shall remain anonymous ) and some from other places hehe. I hope I'm not violating your privacy. It's just that these words speak out well. =) //*







I find this very amusing. *laughs*



Loving it alright.



Something humorous :P





----------------

Ah Lian mode.

Yor I tell you ah... today I did something very malu you know. Me and Xuan was in 7-eleven buying stuff. Then hor, this couple walked in. Nothing special la, we continue talking while lining up to pay lor. After awhile Xuan thought they left already. So she say lor~

X: The girl very pretty hor? They say she's the prettiest girl in *insert class*
Me: Yah lor I think so also lo... But hor, why her boyfriend cut his hair until like that one?

And then I suddenly remember that I didn't see them walk out. So I turned. And saw 2 of them standing there, at the back of the queue!! Ohs-NOs~!!! I ran out from there immediately ><"

Maybe it doesn't sound as bad here -.-" but I tell you ah... I feel damn bad LOR.

Note to self: From now on, I will try to stop talking bad about people. =/

No comments: