Just came back from Bing's farewell party. Haha I sang all the way back, all thanks to Mr Choo Shi Jin who managed to influence me -.-"
I must say, it felt good to see the gang again... just like old times... :) which reminds me of how much I actually miss them!! And it's nice knowing everyone still clicks with each other even though we're not in the same class/school now.
Oh by the way, I finally tried shisha-ing ( Yeah yeah I know it's kinda late, but who cares? :P ) Not bad at all~ Hee hee hee...
Anyway, I'm kinda exausted now. Here are all the pictures of the night. Enjoy~!

Bing and I! Is it me or is she skinnier now?

I likey this picture ^^
We were talking about Lim Yong's psyco ex-girlfriend yesterday. The convo was hilarious haha!
Jess and I. She looked fab as usual.
In fact, all of the girls too! Zen, Kim and Carmen just dyed their hair hehe.
What did I tell ya? Everyone's glowing =.=" except for the baby. Poor baby looked damn blur hehe. *Pinch*

Nigel was just as silly as usual.

These 2 were doing the usual, if you get what I mean. XP

Haven't seen this donkey for quite some time too!! He's still as bubbly as usual.

Me and Crab. Now they call him King, don't ask me why -.-"
Group picture!!
Note to self: No hunching when taking photos next time!!
Slightly better :)
Zen's right, taking photos under yellow lights does in fact make you look better :P
Awwww, why is it that she's soo tall and I'm... well, not? At lease she gave me a chance of appearing a wee-bit taller in this particular picture ^^" Once in a green moon eh?
Bob's famous dark but not sinister, twister but not evil look.
Bob's addicted to acting cute and camwhoring!!
And now Victoria too!!!
Oh well, at lease we managed to take a nice one :)
Bing and me. Last picture taken before I left her house yesterday.
I'm gona miss her. I still remember she gets gastric all the time so hopefully she'll take care of herself when she's far away from home. All the best, girl.















No comments:
Post a Comment