Monday, September 25, 2006


^@^







`` last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars //*




`` fairies and glow-worms light it's way //*



`` touch the flower and it will grant you your wish //*

Media: Canvas and Acrylic Colors



Apparently this cute lil thingy has a name: Kulla. Created by Trenchmaker. It's a small bunny that lives in a forgotten forest and is the main character of a child book series for 2006. I don't know this person actually. So happen I stumbled upon her deviantart gallery and I think the lil thingy is just too cute to resist!!! ^^"

Oh pardon me, but I have this thing for cute stuff haha. Just bear with it k =P I don't know why but I simply adore childbooks!! Not the context but the pictures and the illustrations in there. It's always colourful and full of hopes and joys =) well, just like little children right? Brings back wonderful childhood memories... Theee heee


Other deviations from this artist~






Sigh sigh... reeeeally shouldn't be blogging right now. Plenty of undone things, study for one. Yor don't know why can't put myself to study ><"

I feel so... Distracted.........

So so screwed :( :'( :"(

*Sigh*

No comments: