Sunday, September 24, 2006


Poem courtesy of Ms Ashley Ting Yi Yean. She claims it's very me and Pui Mun. It's not the complete poem, but really I adore the first 3 stanza.

No matter what happens, we'll always love you girl, I promise :)

----------

Mrs Lim said something in class the other day that kinda amuses me.

I remember when someone was making an announcement about something, Chee King was in a turn-around position facing Chow and Aik Sin playing with the computer lamp that came from god-knows-where.

Mrs Lim: Chee King ah, don't think you're really a king ar!
Class: (laughs laughs laughs)

I tell you it really sounded funny that time. = ="
Well, here's another one...

Mrs Lim: (to class) How many pass year have we done in class till now?
Jia Rong: (without hesitation) NONE.
Mrs Lim: (Eyes widen) None?! Which side you want me to slap you?
Ben: Back!
Class: (laughs laughs laughs laughs laughs)
Mrs Lim: Back side ar? That one I'll kick!
Class: (more laughs)

That's all for now. Will post more pictures when I feel like it hehe.

No comments: