Saturday, September 23, 2006

Went to watch You, Me and Dupree today. I know trials is just around the corner, but I figured 2 hours of movie wouldn't cause any harm, or will it? ><"




What can I say, it was a good laugh, and I really needed that =) Not as touchy as Click though, but not bad at all. Me and Pui Mun were laughing hysterically in the cinema haha...

Owen Wilson is soooo hilarious and he acted kinda kiddy in the movie, which makes him even funnier.


And Kate Hudson is as hot as usual. =P

---------

Stupidity got hold of me today. -_____-"
I couldn't start the engine of the car and panicked a little. I inserted the key but couldn't turn it at all ><" and everything looks perfectly fine to me. Then I called my mum and she doesn't know what's wrong either so she asked me to wait for her there. Then I saw Kumar and told him then he asked me to turn the stereng a little. And it works!!! Why didn't I think of that?!!! Stupidity strikes again -.-"

But I'm glad anyway, at lease there's nothing wrong with the car.

---------

Trials Trials Trials!!! Stressssssss!!!!! I'm so screwed.

Take care Ashley. I hope you're okay girl. :) Love*

No comments: