Original plan was to go to OneU for a movie or just hang out. But then we ended up going to 4 different places instead.
Anyway I won't blog about everything cuz if I do the post would be never ending.
As far as I know, times like these would never be forgotten that easily ;)
Just abit of highlights:
We had lunch at Fondue House then head to Mid Valley and ate bottomless tostada chips with that yummy sauce in Chilli's while talking bout supernatural stuff. After that we head to D'Haven cuz Bob wanna shisha and I tried Cosmopolitan while we watch a bunch of rich spoilt brats live the life of the rich and famous. After that we were supposed to call it a night but ended up at Asia for late night supper instead. Wooh~ What a Currr-Ray-Zie night!
Here are the pixies. No one brought camera (Awwww...) so we took everything using PM's and Rachel's mobile cam.

Was soooo hungry I could eat 2 elephants. *sarcasm*
And PM and Bob is still happily chatting over there with food on the table.


These 2 love veggies soooo much they sapu of all of it!


Haha nola, actually they didn't do that I made it out.

Who can resist anything that has to do with chocolates?!

Not me!! 

Ashley the chubby bunny, Charlene the dreamer, and Nicole the lion.



Taken by the grumpy looking waiter. I don't think the fella was angry, he just looks grumpy >:

PM's idea to camwhore in the toilet. I don't know where to look!
A reeaaaally freaky thing happened. Justin and PM told us about their supernatural experience when they were at Genting (I'm still freaked out about what Justin said ler). After that I told PM and Ash about the spooky Red Box incident (which according to Tsae Yun happened to her bro's friend) as we board the elevator to get back up stairs. I was about to finish the story when the elevator suddenly stopped moving!! Just like that. PM and Ash screamed sooooo loud everyone thought they were crazy haha... and Justin and Braden were the ones laughing their asses off. Funniest thing is, after we got off the elevator started working again. Way freaky don't you think? *Chilled down my bones*
On a happier note, I found this absolutely fabulous shoe shop right beside D'Haven!!! Okay, not me but all 3 of us. How come nobody ever told me about this shop huh?!



Everything is sooooo pwetttty!!
Anyway, Pui Mun and I each splurge on a pair of earrings. I know I said SHOE shop not accesories shop but see, besides shoes, they sell quite alot of accesories as well. Necklaces, bangles, earrings, choker... I want each and every one of it!!!
But sadly I can't so I just brought this home with me.
If you don't like don't tell me cuz I LURVE~
Even the package is tutu cute ~^^~

look at the *back*!

By the way earlier that day I found this after sex shirt in Blook and all 3 of us PM, Ash and I think it's kinda cool. What else? We brought it lar of course! Hee hee... And incase ur wondering, I called it after sex shirt cuz the shirt's made to be BIG and looks abit like those shirt girls wear after they *ehem*. If you still have no clue whatsoever go figure it out yourself k =P

Speaking of which, I saw this in Tsae Yun's blog. And you know what? I have a similar one as well!!

No doubt the stripe is the same and it's the same black white pig except mine has a furrball attach to the pig and hers is metal. I swear we didn't plan this ahead. @@"
Our taste are soooo much alike it's scary XP. Not only because of this but because we always fall for the same shirt when we go shopping! *Thank god not the same guy hehe* Oh well, as TY always say, because we have good taste mar~ yeah i know self praise is no praise but who cares? :P Hahah I could've claimed her my *evil* twin if she doesn't already has one.
Well, that's all for now. Toodles~













No comments:
Post a Comment