Went to watch movies today~!! Syok 2 movies in a row... Theee heee...
I can't decide which I like better because both are equally great ^^. One's totally hilarious but touchy at the end and the other thought me a lil more about life and really touched my heart.
I can't decide which I like better because both are equally great ^^. One's totally hilarious but touchy at the end and the other thought me a lil more about life and really touched my heart.
Watch if you
*Haven't been to the movie for ages because you're too caught up in work/studies.
*Love chick flicks, though I don't consider this as one cuz I think it's alot more than a typical chick flick.
*Love fashion. Feast ur eyes on the huge amount of dresses/accessories/heels/bags that's drop dead gorgeous!
*Just want to watch a movie, believe me this one's worth ur time =)
Watch if you
*Want to see smokin' hot Loius Koo being all fatherly... oops, I mean motherly, since he's the so-called "mummy" of the kid.
*Have something for babies~
*Like to have a good laugh because with this one you can really laugh from the beginning till the end.



The baby is ohhh-sooooooo-cuuuuuuute!!

*Pinch*
Can't wait to watch theeeeeese either!!! Will someone watch it with me pwease?

So happen I have my cam with me so u know girls will always be girls, sampat take pictures here and there hehehe...



I wanted to buy this top but didn't have enough money ler!!!!!! :'(
Find it rather unique cuz the cutting's abit Kimono style~

Oooh and they renovated the washroom as well, just on that particular floor, the others are still the same = ="

Outside the washroom~ @@" Look at the little people at the back!!
One Tree Hill Season 4 is back!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! *excited*
















1 comment:
Post a Comment