Yeah I got my student ID back!!!!!
Lost it yesterday and I don't know why but I feel bad. Well, maybe it's because that card had been with me ever since I entered Taylors and partly because I don't want to go through all the trouble of having it renewed cuz I like that photo on my current one. Damn vain I know. So sue me. Hahaha. Anyway, thank you oh-kind-soul who passed it to the Guard Hse, whoever you are I'm really grateful so thanks alot!!!
Went out with Zhien Wei and Mei Choo today. Well what can I say, I really misssss them!! It's been quite sometime since I see them and there are so much to keep up on. Nice talking to them again.
I'm so tired. NEED.SOME.SLEEP.
Nitez people =)
Found it somewhere, don't know whether it qualifies as a poem but I like the last stanza.














No comments:
Post a Comment