I broke my watch. To be specific, the surface glass of it's face.
Sob sob sobsobsobsobsobsobsobs...
If you're thinking "Watch only mar, buy a new one lor...", I'll kick you in the ass this instance... HARD. Ptttffff...
Mind you this watch is my previous birthday pressie and I'm soooo in love with it I even wipe the leather stripe when it's a teenie weenie bit dirty. And it gets dirty all the time cuz it's white.
And thanks to my clumsiness I dropped it on the floor... The watch was under my big fat bag and of course I didn't know it was there so when I wanted to take the bag I dragged the watch along and it dropped, "face" first... ... ... If the clock face wasn't facing the floor there might still be a chance it'll survive the fall. But sadly it was. So there, a "clack" and I know it's gone. The whole surface glass of the clock face is smashed, into pieces... And so is my heart...
I just got it back last week le, mum send it for repair because the background stoped animating and the time was delayed. And since it'll take a month if we get it repaired through City Chain (you know those people la, low efficiency ><) we travelled all the way to the KL main factory to get it fixed. And now, look what I did to it. Arrrrrggghhhh!!!!
And worst part is, I don't even know if it's still mendable. I'm just afraid they'll tell me the glass can't be changed or sth... Noooo nooo nooo I pray they won't... Please don't... :'(
Mum's gona be so disappointed when she finds out (if I even dared to tell her). Lately I spoilt alot of things le, worst being dropping my MP3 player on the floor (argh floor again!) because I was carrying too many stuff in my hands... One fall and it's not functioning already :( Creative Zen Mirco ler!!!! So cha mer? Oh well, PM's Ipod didn't survive the crash on the floor either... but who says Creative is worst off compare to Ipod?
Yes la I'm very clumsy I know you want to punch me... The excessive clumsiness is getting the better of me!!! Help!!!
I'm so sorry, *watch*... :( :( :( Sigh, I really really need to learn how to take care of my belongings...














No comments:
Post a Comment