Something happened during lunch yesterday...
and I was totally mortified... Gosh!!!!!
He must've thought I was crazy *sobz*... All thanks to Yoke and Xuan la!!!
-----------
Ah well let's put that aside. I brought cam to coll today just to take pictures with my friends ^^ !!!! It's like 2 weeks away from our study leave and I'm pretty sure no one will be in the mood to pose for pictures during finals. And after finals god knows where will everyone disappear to - -" Meaning I have only a mere 2 weeks to *chik-chak* everyone le! Minus public holidays and the weekends and I'm left with 8 days @@" (Crap that sounded desperate...)
Nyeheheh I wanna make sure I capture everyone's face so when I leave for Aus I'll have everyone's face in my notebook. :P Sorry la I have a tendency to forget people's face when I don't see them for too long. *Sads* Come to think of it, there's alot to miss about this place, especially my *family* and *friends*... and him as well...
Anyway here's half of what I took. If I were to upload everything it'll probably take you ages to load this page. So I might as well save you the trouble hehe...

*Yi Ping*

*Mic*

*Ting on my left and Xuan on my right*

*^^ Mic and Joen* (Erm, don't need to rub your eyes, it's another Mic :P)

*Belinda Christina ^^ Veenah Angie*

*Apparently Shazy needs to snap a few shots before taking the actual one*
*And there I am begging someone to sit beside me - -"*

*Another testing shot (shazy!!!!)*
*So awkward la sitting alone :'( *

*Chow Chow to the rescue!! ^^*
*Kar Leng's expression is sooo cuuute*

*Agu ^^ The camera man himself, Shazy*

*Pookie ^^ Anne*

*Kerk ^^ Kwan Yew*

*A very candit shot... Don't know why I can't stop laughing when I look at it*
*I have only one word for this - Priceless. Look closer and you'll notice it's kinda happening cuz everyone's doing something but no one is actually looking at the cam*
Just a reminder, the following content contains act of camwhoring. If you're a member of the say-no-to-camwhoring community then it's best you don't scroll down. Don't say I didn't warn you :P
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Sue Ling Jer Lynn*

*Xuan*






Nop we did not purposely go into an empty classroom just for the sake of taking pictures... not that vain okay? Me and Xuan was waiting for Yi Ying and Sue Ling and Jer Lynn were too waiting for their ride home. And we got bored after chit chating in class...
------------
And these were taken a few weeks ago~

*Ashley*


*These 2 possers :P Jia Rong and Anne*
*Beside me - Kerk, Pookie, Randy at the back*

*I don't know what's Jia Rong doing taking a picture of my back - -"*
*I know I hunch :/*


*Oh my, even their poses look alike*

*Hui Jiun ^^ Mabel*

*Trying HARD to force a smile hehehe*

*Aik Sin*

*Hahaha Ben decided to HOP-in last minute*

*And Jia Rong suddenly had the urge to pinch Shaun's nipple -___-"*

*Kar Leng*
*Oooh I remember she wore everything in pokadots that day, including her undies XP*

*Agu beside me, Ngeik and Ben at the back*

*Ben, I saw that*
Well that's about it. Damn no life le me, today's suppose to be a holiday and here I am blogging. 2 post in a day somemore!!! Okay time to get as far as possible from the comp, have been sitting here all day... So unproductive!!
Toodles peepz :)
and I was totally mortified... Gosh!!!!!
He must've thought I was crazy *sobz*... All thanks to Yoke and Xuan la!!!
-----------
Ah well let's put that aside. I brought cam to coll today just to take pictures with my friends ^^ !!!! It's like 2 weeks away from our study leave and I'm pretty sure no one will be in the mood to pose for pictures during finals. And after finals god knows where will everyone disappear to - -" Meaning I have only a mere 2 weeks to *chik-chak* everyone le! Minus public holidays and the weekends and I'm left with 8 days @@" (Crap that sounded desperate...)
Nyeheheh I wanna make sure I capture everyone's face so when I leave for Aus I'll have everyone's face in my notebook. :P Sorry la I have a tendency to forget people's face when I don't see them for too long. *Sads* Come to think of it, there's alot to miss about this place, especially my *family* and *friends*... and him as well...
Anyway here's half of what I took. If I were to upload everything it'll probably take you ages to load this page. So I might as well save you the trouble hehe...

*Yi Ping*

*Mic*

*Ting on my left and Xuan on my right*

*^^ Mic and Joen* (Erm, don't need to rub your eyes, it's another Mic :P)

*Belinda Christina ^^ Veenah Angie*

*Apparently Shazy needs to snap a few shots before taking the actual one*
*And there I am begging someone to sit beside me - -"*

*Another testing shot (shazy!!!!)*
*So awkward la sitting alone :'( *

*Chow Chow to the rescue!! ^^*
*Kar Leng's expression is sooo cuuute*

*Agu ^^ The camera man himself, Shazy*

*Pookie ^^ Anne*

*Kerk ^^ Kwan Yew*

*A very candit shot... Don't know why I can't stop laughing when I look at it*
*I have only one word for this - Priceless. Look closer and you'll notice it's kinda happening cuz everyone's doing something but no one is actually looking at the cam*
Just a reminder, the following content contains act of camwhoring. If you're a member of the say-no-to-camwhoring community then it's best you don't scroll down. Don't say I didn't warn you :P
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Sue Ling Jer Lynn*

*Xuan*






Nop we did not purposely go into an empty classroom just for the sake of taking pictures... not that vain okay? Me and Xuan was waiting for Yi Ying and Sue Ling and Jer Lynn were too waiting for their ride home. And we got bored after chit chating in class...
------------
And these were taken a few weeks ago~

*Ashley*


*These 2 possers :P Jia Rong and Anne*
*Beside me - Kerk, Pookie, Randy at the back*

*I don't know what's Jia Rong doing taking a picture of my back - -"*
*I know I hunch :/*


*Oh my, even their poses look alike*

*Hui Jiun ^^ Mabel*

*Trying HARD to force a smile hehehe*

*Aik Sin*

*Hahaha Ben decided to HOP-in last minute*

*And Jia Rong suddenly had the urge to pinch Shaun's nipple -___-"*

*Kar Leng*
*Oooh I remember she wore everything in pokadots that day, including her undies XP*

*Agu beside me, Ngeik and Ben at the back*

*Ben, I saw that*
Well that's about it. Damn no life le me, today's suppose to be a holiday and here I am blogging. 2 post in a day somemore!!! Okay time to get as far as possible from the comp, have been sitting here all day... So unproductive!!
Toodles peepz :)













No comments:
Post a Comment