Friday, October 13, 2006

Ish!! I kept looking at my wrist today, and it took me quite awhile to come to my senses that my watch isn't there. :'( (Sung!!!! you still owe me a kick on the ass!!) I need to get it fix... like NOW!!

Something funny happened today. I kinda dozed off while doing math and dreamt of him. It's weird cuz I hardly ever dream when I'm sleeping. And besides, isn't the possibility of having a dream within 10 minutes of sleep like... very low? ><

Nola, maybe I'm just exhausted.

Anyway nothing much happened today. There's a roadshow again and this time they gave out free Justea (Wheeee :P) to everyone =D We gotta queue for it though, and when it's our turn we take 2 cans of Justea from separate containers. If we get both the same flavour we can have 2 Justea's and if they aren't, we get one anyway, after we say "I love justea" hahaha... and I went twice :P

I finally paid the price for being lame. = =" Was bored during lunch so Kwan Yew stack up all the Justea Cans we got. He was pilling up to 5 or 6 cans I think, when I decided to join in... then somehow the thing collapsed when it reached 8 and Justea went all over the place. Some cans were unfinished. Oooops... Anne's labtop kena also, luckily no biggie X)

Yeah yeah yeah I'm childish, I know that... The bunch of adults that were sitting beside our table practically starred at us like we're crazy :/ *paiseh*

Well, that's pretty much what happened today. College has been kinda dull lately, maybe it's because exams are coming... AGAIN.

No comments: