Friday, October 20, 2006

Ok people, I know I said I won't blog so frequent anymore, but it's a Thursday night, and sadly I have nothing much to do while waiting for my ehemfriends to reply me in MSN, either they decide not to reply me all at once or there's something wrong with MSN again, for the millionth time i think. Oh well, you know I don't like talking much, at lease not in my blog. So I'll just give you abit of updates (not that you'll be interested in anyway :P) and then hop right back to my usual picture posting habit :)

Went to watch John Tucker Must Die today...

And I likeyyyyy it!!




This one really gave me a gooooood laugh.... REALLY!!

Okay you guys might not be a fan of chick flicks but who says they're too girlie for guys?

Bob enjoyed it, right Bob? RIGHT???

Okay anyway I had a great time with Pui Mun and Bob even though we just went for a movie and a short meal at Secret Recipe after that =) Oh and not forgetting a little something hehehehe which I'm not telling you... :P :P :P

Now I can't wait to watch Stormbreaker and The Prestige!!!!


-------------------

Anyway, quotes!!


And pixies!


[P/s: This is yet another pictured filled post, so beware cuz it might take some time to load.]





"Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in. Were we part of someone's life when their dream came true, or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it."

- Lucas Scott





"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. Afraid. Confused. Without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days.

Of course, when faced with the unknown, most of us would rather turn around and go back. But once in awhile people push on to something better - something found just beyond the pain of going it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in. Or to give someone a second chance. Something beyond the quiet persistence of a dream.

Because it's only when you're tested that you discover who you truly are. And it's only when you're tested that you discover who you can be. The person you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work, faith and belief, and beyond heartache and fear of what lies ahead."
- Lucas Scott





Sometimes it seems like you are the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, unsatisfied, barely getting by. But that feeling's a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes - someone to helps us hear the music in their world, to remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you."


- Lucas Scott




"When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone."

- Tennessee Williams (quoted by Lucas)




"When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I was so terrified. Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up, I'd walk over to you... I'd tell you how much I need you and how much I want you... and how nothing else matters."

- Nathan Scott




Stephen King wrote: Time takes it all. Whether you want it to or not, time takes it all away, time bares it away. And in the end, there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again.

- Lucas Scott






"Looking back on what I said all those years ago, all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair remember, it's only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home."

"So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall, because most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe you'll get more than you ever could have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination."


- Whitey's time capsule message




"Henry James wrote, 'Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.'"
- Lucas Scott






"Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred, how did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us that we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return, but knowing that some would be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows. Swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?"


- Lucas Scott




"You cannot run away from weakness; you must fight it out or perish. And if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?"
- Robert Lewis Stephenson (quoted by Lucas)






"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil.

Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes…all you need is one."

- Peyton
[I *heart* this one. Alot.]






"Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life. And that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard, or that it won't be. It just means that I've found a stillness and a bravery in myself when I'm with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time. This I vow to you today."

- Hayley's vows


One Tree Hill!!! I'm addicted to it :P

No comments: