Friday, October 20, 2006

Almost every K1 blogger wrote testimonials for the class, and it's starting to get to me how much I'll miss the class and my college friends after SAM ended.

Shazy and Veenah, both of you make me emo man, with your K1 post...

Veenah, you've been a really good emo friend, somehow I think you understand how I feel to a certain extent, and that's really good to know...

Belinda!! I can't believe you sneakily took a picture of number 27! I bet the fella's blushing somewhere at the corner after you did that!!

Christianne... You know I'm gona miss you much girl, especially the nen-nen moments haha, and not forgetting the annoyingly fun times we had because you decide to become annoying... Hope we'll still keep in touch in Australia.

Christina, I still remember you're the first one I talked to at the first day of class, =) I'm really glad you're there girl, now you have a blog we can keep our lives updated hahaha...

Augustine!! I still remember I always spell you're name wrongly by missing out the 'u', cuz I always call you Agu!! Hehehe... Chow Agu thanks for being my ehememo friend, although you don't seem emo yourself, I won't forget the times we hang out together, you're WeeWangWangness, and that you're the one who gave me the name Shuangster, and Bao Bao, and ShabukiShaboxblablabla forget dee = =" and the thousand times you sleep in class Hahaha...

Jia Rong... Kah Weng you silly chicken wing!! You're another annoying fella who likes to take candit pictures of people... And I look damn ugly in all you're photos k?!!! Pttttffff.... Well, thanks for cheering me up at times when I'm down, I shall miss your annoyingness =P

Ben... yet another one who never fails to make me laugh with you're jokes, though some are lame but still damn entertaining... Eh! Go get yourself a girlfriend la k? Wahahh kidding...

Chow Chow, you're nice to talk to at times you know? Hehe I remember we always hang out at Asia in the morning last time, with Jien and Shaun... And thanks for taking me and Anne to Borneo Ink, although I know that place practically bore you out XP

Shaun, Eh Shauny I really wonder when're you EVER going to be serious in relationships, just make sure you don't end up with 5 wives and a dozen of children in the future okay? Mwahahah..

Randy, okay I admit that I didn't like you at the beginning of the year, cuz I think you're way too emo... But hey, I didn't predict that we'll end up as friends as well :P Hey I hope you'll succeed in gaining weight hehehe, and good luck in conquering Math!!

Alvin... mwahahah you're not running away with class fund again!! Kiddin... We never talk to each other but we've been in the same group for Math before and Econs... and English.. And now I know you also skip classes.. hahaha...

Aaron, sometimes the way you talk amuzes me... And you still remember how all of us used to talk about Einstien? *Laughs*

Kwan Yew, Eh I didn't know you can be sensitive at times le, especially in that MSN chat we had (which I doubt you even remember) cuz you always look tak-kisah and there's always a smile on you're face even when you're NOT smiling... Well, Lame On okay? :P

Pui Khe, you bring lots of laughter to the class no doubt bout that... I still can't forget that time that you said a trip from Ipoh to Taylors is only 5 mins!!! Whaahaha...

Adrian, chill la dude, you're smart and all, I'm sure you'll get a nice girl one day :) But don't scare them away before that okay? Oops don't take it serious I'm kidding hehehe...

Angie! or should I say, Devil... muahaha... You ar!! Will never run out of clothes to wear... And I love your nails le, always so nice, I don't know how you take such good care of your pedicures because I'm always clumsy hehe...

Aik Sin ah sook, you think you're really Subang tai lou ar? Eh I haven't come to fong fo siu ngok yet!! Hahahahaha... Okay I'm kiddin = =" don't ask me to tiu geng...

Chee King, "Ah King, you really think you're King ar?" I still remember Mrs Lim said that to you hehehe.. So how's you're ACCOUNTANT dream going? Don't worry I'm sure Ms Ong will be more than glad to provide you assistance... Nyehehehe...

Hui Jiun, girl you need to speak mooooore, well although you're quiet in class I find that you're nice to talk to at times =) So take care k?

Tsu Ming... Tsunami Ming!! Eh I freakin envy you okay? You're good in EVERYTHING, or every subject in precise, and you're damn active in Co-curiculum activities as well!!!!!! Smart ass :P Okay don't practise you're karate skills on me ya *runs*

Jae Szen, another smart-ass in class... Ah and you play drums and guitar right? Hmmmph... teach me how to be smart will you? Lolzzz...

Shamus, eh last time dunnowho always call you Shah-Mooos lor... Hahaha then all of us follow as well... Sometimes it's entertaining to talk to you, dunno why hahaha... Take care ya Shah-Moos *sticks out tongue*

Jun Hong... Hey Hey Hey sing that song again for me will you? Mwahahaha... You ar!! Another funny fella... although sometimes you seem quiet in class XP

Kar Leng... Girl, you just loooooove Gloomy Bear don't you? Sadly you have way lots of Gloomy Bear stuff then me :/ Haha... Well, I will always remember you as the nen-nen pincher of the class... And the one that has a polka dots undies :P Theeeheehee...

Jia Qi, always quiet in class, but how nice of you to borrow me you're Math notes =) And you're also another smart fella, I think I ought to learn from you and work harder hehehe...

Min Ngiek... Dude you are damn annoying you know that??? I think it's a DUH for you... Hahah just kiddin :D Oh well, at lease it's entertaining... And please, next time when you burp or fart, do let us know beforehand so I can runnnnnnnnn ;P 8P XP

Shazy!! I still remember we used to be closed last time... XP Thx alot for all the help on the banners and stuff for SAMfest... Couldn't have done it without you, I mean it. Anyways, we might bump into each other again in Aus since we're persuing the same field, so I wish you all the best dude!! Don't forget us when you become famous one day! Wahahah...

Mabel... Never really get to know you much, but these few days has been kinda fun, hanging around with you guys... erm i mean *girls* hehehe... you guys really brighten up my day you know that? So take care ya... =)

Liang Shen... Hmm so how ar? Lately you're hardly in class... I know la now got Pok Pok dee... Luckily you still showed up for class photo... Hehehe... Okay la, see you at tuition k? =)

[P/s: Order doesn't count (= ]

Sorry guys, I'm not good with words, so I apologize if I said something I shouldn't. But one thing's for sure, I had alot of fun with the class throughout this year, although I might not be fully participated in class activities but I hope you guys know that you mean alot to me... Theeheee.

Well, they say a picture paints a million words... So here you go =)


Memories


Wahsai, Anne and Veenah wore skirts to class for the first time!! *cheers* Sorry Anne didn't mean to make a big fuss out of it but I just can't help it =P


Chow Chows' Birthday



He was sick that day :'(


CNY!



I remember this was taken a few days before Chinese New Year, which explains why everyone's in RED ^^


SAMfest






BBQ Party @ Christiannes' place


Oops didn't take much pictures here.


Pool party @ Shazys' house






Randoms in class




Too bored during LAN class

Cacat camera phone haha...


Our outfit looks similar that day


Caught red handed!


Looks as if we just broke out from Tanjung = ="


Fooling around with Jia Rongs' headgear :P


Miss me ya peepz... Nyeheheh...

<3

No comments: