Monday, October 23, 2006

I desperately need someone to knock some senses out of me. I have been eating like a pig today so I'm in a FAT mood now. Bear with all the rating and if you can't, it's not too late to leave. =/

Have been feeling kinda down today, for no reason in particular, I know it's stupid but I can't help it, blame the hormones.

Something rather random: Sometimes we can't seem to click with certain people that we tend to think there's something wrong with ourselves. Well, I've learnt that life ain't perfect (Duh!!!) and people differs in views and opinions, so chances are there's nothing wrong with us after all. Some people have the tendency of making you feel like an outsider or a loser, but that doesn't mean you have to give in to that. Instead why not think of how great a person you truly are? They are the ones that doesn't appreciate what you have to offer, so don't ever feel that you're not worthy of something you truly want. Again, I'm not referring to anyone in particular, so don't accuse me of pointing fingers ya :P

One more thing, I need to STUDY!!!!!!!!! Like now!!!!! Finals is just an inch away from the tip of my toe and I can't look at Econs for more than 2 seconds. The feeling sucks okay? I feel so screwed. Every saint person has already started revising and all i can think of is ehemsomething-I-shouldn't. Why do I care so much about what you think? Or worry that I did something I shouldn't have? Or think that you might find me disturbing? I'm guessing you have no idea what am I talking about hahaha... Then again, I can't seem to understand my thoughts nowadays.

I don't understand why can't I be happy all the time.
I don't understand why is it so hard to find someone that understands you? Aren't we human beings all the same?
I don't understand why sometimes I like to be alone.
I don't understand why I'm afraid when people treat me nice, maybe I'm afraid to bear the disappointment if someday they decide to stop being so nice.
I don't understand what's wrong with feeling emo, I'm human after all, and at lease I'm not icy-cold-heartless.
I don't understand why people needs assurance all the time. Can't you tell yourself you're beautiful instead of believing it's true after someone says it to you?
I don't understand why I kept thinking of you even after I tell myself over and over again to stop.
I don't understand why some people do certain things or make certain decisions.

There are so many things I don't understand but I guess I can't list them all out. Trust me, if I do you would be cursing me because some are just too silly and idiotic hahaha...

I guess all I can hope for is someday I'll find the answers to all of my questions. Then maybe I'll stop feeling confused and miserable all the time. Gosh now I feel like a 3 year old kiddo -_-"

Oh well, I'm not an adult yet anyway, mwahaha... one more day for me to be kiddy until someone can come and smack me with a reason to grow up!

Whooh finally got that off my shoulder *Relieved*


----------------

Nothing can get lamer than these:

*Click* if you get that insanely wicked pleasure from watching happy tree friends.
*This* is totally pointless.

[P/s: Don't blame me for wasting your time :P ]

No comments: