When you lost something, will you be able to find it back again?
You might. You might not. Then again, the question is, did that thing you loose actually belongs to you at the first place?
You may think it's within your grip, until one day truth reveals that it doesn't actually belong to you at all.Not even close. And now you wish you never knew.
And even if you manage to find it back again, will it still be the same as was before?
When things change, NOTHING will ever be the same again.
That's when the truth hurts the most.
Sometimes, believing that you once had that something and then lost it is better than finding out that you never own it before.
--------------------
You might. You might not. Then again, the question is, did that thing you loose actually belongs to you at the first place?
You may think it's within your grip, until one day truth reveals that it doesn't actually belong to you at all.
And even if you manage to find it back again, will it still be the same as was before?
When things change, NOTHING will ever be the same again.
That's when the truth hurts the most.
Sometimes, believing that you once had that something and then lost it is better than finding out that you never own it before.
--------------------

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair;
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie,
I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."
- 10 Things I Hate About You -
Anna: "The fame thing isn't really real. Don't forget, I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me."
- Notting Hill -
Stella: I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust.
- The Italian Job -
Dorothy Boyd: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello."
- Jerry Maguire -
-------------------
Today I feel like saying something :/ Maybe a little boring to be read.
Well here goes------//*
Time flees (duh!)
People leave and things change... what's important is that is passes and left you with a little something...
Something that makes you a little more than the person you were before
Something that is so strongly craved into your memory you will never forget it for the rest of your life
Something that changed but you know it's for the better
Something that makes life a little more worthwhile
Something new you found along the way... or rather, someone
No matter what or who it is,we're one step closer to that person we always hope we are, and that's all that matters.
Okay, it might not be the same case for you, but it is to me. I've learnt alot throughout the year, I know it's not the end of the year yet, but it's already the end of my pre-U programme and soon I'll be leaving home :( It's hard you know, I hate to whine like a baby, but I'm not the kind of person who can adapt to a new life in days, maybe not even weeks, or months.
People come into and out of our lives, but some leave marks that we will remember forever. Whenever we feel down, we look back on the times we spent with them, and that knowing that happiness it not that hard to find makes life a little more easier, even at the toughest times. Sure, it's hard to find someone that wouldn't judge us at all, but it's also nice to know that even if your friends don't always agree with you, they accept you for the way you are.
I mean, how many of us actually manage find a place where we can pour our hearts out and lend a shoulder or an ear when we're beaten down by the rest of the world, without worrying what the others think about you, without caring how stupid you look or how unusual you're behaving, and getting back an assurance that no matter how much a loser you are, to them you're always a champion? And it's doesn't actually matter whether you're a champion or not, what counts is that somehow, someone still believes in you, and that alone is enough to keep you going =)
Well, If you haven't find that place in the world yet, I assure you that you will. You just need to give it a little time. =)
------//*
I'd like to say something to someone:
[And I'm doing this because I know that person doesn't read my blog =) ]
Maybe it's time to delete all the piled up messages u sent
And erase all the memories I have of you
Forget everything that happened the pass few months
Especially everything that happened the pass few days
The chance faling in love
Let go of the thought that you actually feel the same as I do
Stop hoping for something to happen between us
Stop doing stupid things because now I feel like an idiot
Accept the truth that I might be the only one who think that way
And stop hanging on to you...
Sometimes I feel like there's something there, but suddenly it's gone again.
Can you just tell me what you're thinking so we can make things clear?
Then it will be easier for me to move on...













1 comment:
i know one thing that will 100% come back to me if i lost it.
my appetite.
=P
Post a Comment