Got tagged by Chubby.
It's not fair!!! I have very few songs in my player now :'( Sent the old one for repair and they couldn't fix it (damn zha beh hor?) so they replaced my old silver one with a brand new dark blue one... with ALL my 500+ songs in the old one!!!!!!! And did I mention the dark blue one is damn ugly :/ I WANT MY OLD PLAYER BACK!!!
Oh well, couldn't complain so much I guess... At lease I still have a player...
Anyway,
Here's how you play the game:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers , give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?
We Are One Tonight - Switchfoot
*gulp* Har? No comments. Skip!! skip!!!
Will you get far in life?
In your eyes - Fly To The Sky
HahAHahAHah...
Does it mean it's all up to you people out there?
So how far do you think I will get in life?!
How do your friends see you?
Right Now - PCD
I don't think it's interpretable = ="
Will you get married?
Matter Of Time - Cartel
Means I will la!! But who know's when... *laughs*
What is your best friend's theme song?
Miracles - Ken Hirai
'Cept I don't think any of my friends listen to Jap songs, not that I know of anyway :/
What is the story of your life?
Inside You Heaven - Carrie Underwood
Hey! What's that suppose to mean?
What was high school like?
Lonely For Her - Jack's Mannequin
I know I didn't have a boyfriend back then, but that doesn't mean I'm LONELY!!!! *Ppptttffff*
How can you get ahead in life?
Scandal - Kangta and Vanness
HahAHAHAhaHahA!!!!
No it's not what I think, but it might just work... mwahahaha...
What is the best thing about your friends?
Snowman - Jang Nara
My friends??? Snow??? More of the opposite I guess... If you get what I mean that is =P
What is in store for this weekend?
Wasted - Carrie Underwood
This carries 2 meaning:
I'll either spent this weekend doing something utterly useless or I'll get wasted!!!
Hahah the latter is unlikely... But I can't afford to waste anymore time either =( Need to drill myself on the study room chair or not I'm goner for Finals!!
What song describes you?
Catch Your Wave - The Click Five
Hmmmm???
To describe your grandparents?
Lasting Impressions - The Starting Line
Although I'm don't talk to my grandparents much... but awesome!! Should I tell grandma this? Heeehehehe...
How is your life going?
Feelin' Good - PCD
Noooooo I'm freaking out actually!!!!
What song will they play at your funeral?
Coral Sky - Dishwalla
Oh well, at lease I like this song =]
How does the world see you?
Hips don't Lie - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean
*laaaaaaaaaughs*
Someone speak Spanish to me!!!
Will you have a happy life?
Say Goodbye - Jand Nara
So I say goodbye to a happy life? :'(
What do your friends really think of you?
Feeling A Moment - Feeder
Well, I guess it's true in a way... sorta...
Do people secretly lust after you?
Lift - Shannon Noll
Oops, question and answer couldn't collaborate.
How can I make myself happy?
Far Away - Nikelback
Hey I love this song!!! But I so do not wanna get far away okay???
What should you do with your life?
Heaven Knows - Rick Price
WaHahAhaHah!!!!!! This one's really funny!!
It's not fair!!! I have very few songs in my player now :'( Sent the old one for repair and they couldn't fix it (damn zha beh hor?) so they replaced my old silver one with a brand new dark blue one... with ALL my 500+ songs in the old one!!!!!!! And did I mention the dark blue one is damn ugly :/ I WANT MY OLD PLAYER BACK!!!
Oh well, couldn't complain so much I guess... At lease I still have a player...
Anyway,
Here's how you play the game:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers , give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?
We Are One Tonight - Switchfoot
*gulp* Har? No comments. Skip!! skip!!!
Will you get far in life?
In your eyes - Fly To The Sky
HahAHahAHah...
Does it mean it's all up to you people out there?
So how far do you think I will get in life?!
How do your friends see you?
Right Now - PCD
I don't think it's interpretable = ="
Will you get married?
Matter Of Time - Cartel
Means I will la!! But who know's when... *laughs*
What is your best friend's theme song?
Miracles - Ken Hirai
'Cept I don't think any of my friends listen to Jap songs, not that I know of anyway :/
What is the story of your life?
Inside You Heaven - Carrie Underwood
Hey! What's that suppose to mean?
What was high school like?
Lonely For Her - Jack's Mannequin
I know I didn't have a boyfriend back then, but that doesn't mean I'm LONELY!!!! *Ppptttffff*
How can you get ahead in life?
Scandal - Kangta and Vanness
HahAHAHAhaHahA!!!!
No it's not what I think, but it might just work... mwahahaha...
What is the best thing about your friends?
Snowman - Jang Nara
My friends??? Snow??? More of the opposite I guess... If you get what I mean that is =P
What is in store for this weekend?
Wasted - Carrie Underwood
This carries 2 meaning:
I'll either spent this weekend doing something utterly useless or I'll get wasted!!!
Hahah the latter is unlikely... But I can't afford to waste anymore time either =( Need to drill myself on the study room chair or not I'm goner for Finals!!
What song describes you?
Catch Your Wave - The Click Five
Hmmmm???
To describe your grandparents?
Lasting Impressions - The Starting Line
Although I'm don't talk to my grandparents much... but awesome!! Should I tell grandma this? Heeehehehe...
How is your life going?
Feelin' Good - PCD
Noooooo I'm freaking out actually!!!!
What song will they play at your funeral?
Coral Sky - Dishwalla
Oh well, at lease I like this song =]
How does the world see you?
Hips don't Lie - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean
*laaaaaaaaaughs*
Someone speak Spanish to me!!!
Will you have a happy life?
Say Goodbye - Jand Nara
So I say goodbye to a happy life? :'(
What do your friends really think of you?
Feeling A Moment - Feeder
Well, I guess it's true in a way... sorta...
Do people secretly lust after you?
Lift - Shannon Noll
Oops, question and answer couldn't collaborate.
How can I make myself happy?
Far Away - Nikelback
Hey I love this song!!! But I so do not wanna get far away okay???
What should you do with your life?
Heaven Knows - Rick Price
WaHahAhaHah!!!!!! This one's really funny!!
But am I that clueless of what I want in life???
Will you ever have children?
Unfaithful - Rihana
Unfaithful - Rihana
WHAT???!!!!!
My player is so unfaithful!!!! Hmmmph!!!
Now I really miss the old one... :/
Okay, I'm suppose to tag right?
Those who wished me yesterday, I tag you guys!!!
Don't even try to run, cuz I remember each and everyone of you =P Just do for the sake of fun okay?













1 comment:
1 down. 4 to go.
Post a Comment