Saturday, October 28, 2006

Picture post... Lots and lots of em!
So 56k-ers, be prepared.


Updates!!! Heeheehee...

October 21st, Saturday - Deepavali @ Veenah's

Veenah invited us over to her house, so nice of her ^^
The food served are spicy (I likey!!!) and half of the gang played Concentration Elimination while the others played Snakes and Ladders over beer. = ="

Annester, Shuangster and Aguster

-----------------

Oct 23rd, Monday - Gathering @ Joon Keat's


We had a gathering at Joon Keat's house, there's stimboat, chocolate cake, the nice crowd, some ehemcamwhoring, water balloons followed by playing with the hose (these ppl are ganas I tell ya @@"), and certainly lots and lots of FUN!!!

Hong Liang's Chi Chi. Cutesy!!!

...and the camwhoring starts!

First present!



Hah! I was speechless. =S

Sheryl looked damn happy though.

The guys wanted us to eat in this = ="
Well I don't mind as long as they give me food!! Was starrrving haha...

Thanks for the balloon.Those 3 girls brought this for us even though we don't know them *paiseh*



Yeap these 3 =)

I bet you're dying to know what happened = =" or maybe not...


Apparently *this* is the real present... = ="

I was already wet by that time, in fact everyone else as well. Joon Keat smudged chocolate icing all over my face X(

It's even ehemcuter than the first one!

Boy they sure made me feel young... *cough*

Cake time!!



Yunru was freaked out by...

Chi Chi!!!

Group Picture!!!!

The bowl that I had my dinner with.

McD Play Food Set!!!

I don't know where did they get the idea of getting me something like this...

But I like it anyway =) Damn cute lol, reminds me of masak-masak...

Present from Hong Liang. Thanks, I really like the plant =)


Thanks for celebrating me and Sheryl's birthday ^^ Hanging out with you guys never lacks FUN!!


Credits to Bear, who organized the whole thing, and the guys that made this possible =) I'm really gona miss you guys u know that?

Wei Siang called all the way from Aus!!!!! Caught me by surprise le, but I'm happy anyway =]

-----------------

Oct 24th, Tuesday - Outing =)

Went out with Yoke and Denny today, watched John Tucker Must Die for the second time cuz Yoke haven't watch it yet. It's still hilarious although I already knew the whole story. After that went to take some neoprints! It's been ages since I did that le, the last time I took was when Minami was here. Thanks for the chocolates Yoke.


Taking neoprints was fun ain't it? :D


After that I had dinner with my family. The food was superb =)




Later at night, Michie, Zhien Wei, Mei Choo and Yoke gave me a surprise visit!!! And they brought me a cake ^^

Haha we talked and talked and talked, just like old times =)







Thankyou guys!! I was really really happy!!! *Love*

And thanks for that lovely shirt Mei Choo!!!

-----------------

Had so much fun with the girls yesterday!!!

I brought my laptop to coll but still haven't figure out how to operate it (I'm a Macintosh noob okay?!!) so we played with the photobooth instead...

Hahaaaaa camwhore gao gao!!!! We tried out all of the effects.




Bob says this one makes people look like a god... *laughs*

I *heart* this one the most!! =)

Pop Art effect.

People at Starbucks were looking at us like we're crazy!! ><" But still, it was fun fun fun!!! =P

No comments: