***
For everything that begins,
there will always be an ending.
No matter how hard you try to run or hide from it,
you can't stop it from coming.

Look on the bright side,
that phase that you see as an end,
might just be the start of something new,
something better,
even without you realizing it.




Sometimes it's hard to open up without worrying what others might think of you...
and it's worst when people start to judge.


Point to make is,
if I let you into my world,
will you accept me for who I am?
* * *
Hehe short post, suddenly I'm not in the mood to blog ><"
For everything that begins,
there will always be an ending.No matter how hard you try to run or hide from it,
you can't stop it from coming.

Look on the bright side,
that phase that you see as an end,
might just be the start of something new,
something better,
even without you realizing it.




Sometimes it's hard to open up without worrying what others might think of you...
and it's worst when people start to judge.


Point to make is,
if I let you into my world,
will you accept me for who I am?
* * *
Hehe short post, suddenly I'm not in the mood to blog ><"













2 comments:
heya. random comment :)
I like this post of urs..
and the one dated 24th Oct.
It touches me.
:)
Bye~
Hello! Sorry it took me awhile to reply, I haven't been checking for comments lately.
Thankie... I really appreciate it =D do come back once awhile ya... hehehe
Post a Comment