Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I got fined for not paying for parking today. Go on, laugh. Serves you right, I know you're dying to say it. Well, lesson learned I guess. Argh what to do, I ran out of coins!!!!! And it's not like I can just cough them out whenever I want to :/

Okay I was supposed to study today but noooooo, I ended up going online and surfing deviant art = =" Truth is, I still haven't feel the pressure of Finals (YET), eventhough it's like 1 day away from my second exam, which is Math, which is also one of the subject I suck at. And the connection speed in Starbucks is alot faster compare to the one at home so I can't stop myself la okay?

Rawr.
This is BAD. Reeeeeeeeally BAD. Cuz it means I don't know how bad things actually are until the day I come face to face with my results at December. I think by then it's going to smack me back HARD on the face and laugh. I don't know why but everytime exam is near I tend to do things I shouldn't be doing... And I just wasted time posting this up when I can be doing something productive aka STUDY. It's not like I din try actually, but can someone tell me why do I always fall asleep halfway while reading Econs?

GOSH!!!!!!!! How ar? DIES liao... Tecky is probably gona knock my head again, and I can see Shawn waiting to smash me with another keyboard.

*Runs*

No comments: