Thursday, November 09, 2006

Reminder: Before you scroll down, I think I ought to let you know that this is yet, another picture-filled post (as in LOTs and LOTs of em!!) But if you happen to come by ever so often I pressume you would already know that =)

----------------------------

CCCrowns!!!CrownscrownsCrowns`Crowns
CROWNS*
CrownsCROWNS`crowns & moooooore crowns!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I want this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This too!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can someone steal this for me? :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Likey!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Cough* Maybe not this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hmmm... no thanks hehe ><


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh dear, even the sky?!!


Hahahaha!!!! I'm obsessed.

Sorry, can't help it. I think they're just too pretty to resists! =P

Hence explains the amount of crown things I own.

Actually not alot oso la :(

And now, all I need is a TIARA!! What's a crown collection without a tiara huh? Or am I just not detined to be princess?? :'(

Fine, forget the castle, at lease I still have my dreamland. Nyehehe... :P

If only all this can fit into my luggage...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Tear*

I'll definitely miss this place after I leave for Aus. :S

I hope I din overdue or anything, but seriously I love crowns, no no not because I self-proclaim princess or anything, I just like em alot... just like you like black or stripes or polka dots or shoes or music or dota or whatever is it that you like.

Forgive me, this is what happen when someone suffers from exam phobia disorderly syndrome. Oh well, seeing that Math is over I just plan to have fun blogging first before confronting Econs and IT. Sigh the sight of the many many rows of words in my notes is already making me nausea. @@"

3 more papers to go. Can't wait to be freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

---------------------

Meanwhile, some photos from Photobooth. Yeah this is what we did the pass week instead of studying like we should. So much for group study. :X

Attention: Camwhoring content. *ehem*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Loving the effects!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hahaha!!! Syok sendiri = ="


Last but not least,
this is what will become of us in 20 years to come.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...or maybe not :P

Doo Dee Daa that's all for now. 3 more papers... 3 more!!!!
Wish me luck!!! ><"

No comments: