My life cycle had turned upside-down~
~I don't go to bed until 3 am. (This is not something I usually do, for the fear of accidentally scaring myself the next day when I look in the mirror and see nothing but eye bags and dark circles)
~And on the days when I do sleep early, I don't sleep on my bed. (Then where else you ask? Well, lately I have the tendency of being able to fall asleep anywhere, most of the time being my study room chair!! And it's not like I've been studying either = =")
~I emo. (I have been thinking a lot, perhaps too much ><" It’s not because things are going downhill or anything, I just have the habit of getting my thoughts into things that I have no business in)
~I don't go to bed until 3 am. (This is not something I usually do, for the fear of accidentally scaring myself the next day when I look in the mirror and see nothing but eye bags and dark circles)
~And on the days when I do sleep early, I don't sleep on my bed. (Then where else you ask? Well, lately I have the tendency of being able to fall asleep anywhere, most of the time being my study room chair!! And it's not like I've been studying either = =")
~I emo. (I have been thinking a lot, perhaps too much ><" It’s not because things are going downhill or anything, I just have the habit of getting my thoughts into things that I have no business in)
~I'm more sarcastic than I used to be. (Contribution to Ms Nicole Lau, who managed to influence me with her sarcasm. Sorry Ash, looks like I can't make it for "Say no to sarcasm!!")
~I get distracted easily. (Sad case. Study mission = fail :( )
~I am unproductive. (No not babies dumbo!! I meant my studies... I go to college planning to study but at the end I came back home with a huge pile of photos taken with Photobooth, all because I'm such a wiseass to bring along my laptop along with me)
~My period cycles are going crazy. The last time it came, it only lasted for 2 days and after 2 weeks it's here again!! But luckily no cramps la, or not god knows how would I be able to sit still for the 3 hours Math paper (Oops... I apologize if you find the information disturbing :X )
~And most of all, I'm eating Rocky (you know, those biscuit sticks that comes in different flavors) at 3 am in the morning when later at 9 I have a 3 hour tuition!!!!! Lalala... = =" So what are the chances that I'll stay awake throughout the 3 loooooooog hours? o.O And what's with all the midnight cravings??? When I told Bob eating at this hour is very FATtening he asked me to eat my own fats instead, save you the trouble and time to look for snacks to binge on plus you won't get fat by eating you're own fats!!!! Whahahahaha... the thought of that is kinda disgusting actually.
Ehem, excuse the sarcasm. It's 4 in the morning and my brain is processing very slowly so I'm just typing without filtering. Plus I ran out of chocolatesssssssss!!!!!
Couldn't sleep but I think I should at least try now.
:/ Good night. Or should I say Good Morning?
~I get distracted easily. (Sad case. Study mission = fail :( )
~I am unproductive. (No not babies dumbo!! I meant my studies... I go to college planning to study but at the end I came back home with a huge pile of photos taken with Photobooth, all because I'm such a wiseass to bring along my laptop along with me)
~My period cycles are going crazy. The last time it came, it only lasted for 2 days and after 2 weeks it's here again!! But luckily no cramps la, or not god knows how would I be able to sit still for the 3 hours Math paper (Oops... I apologize if you find the information disturbing :X )
~And most of all, I'm eating Rocky (you know, those biscuit sticks that comes in different flavors) at 3 am in the morning when later at 9 I have a 3 hour tuition!!!!! Lalala... = =" So what are the chances that I'll stay awake throughout the 3 loooooooog hours? o.O And what's with all the midnight cravings??? When I told Bob eating at this hour is very FATtening he asked me to eat my own fats instead, save you the trouble and time to look for snacks to binge on plus you won't get fat by eating you're own fats!!!! Whahahahaha... the thought of that is kinda disgusting actually.
Ehem, excuse the sarcasm. It's 4 in the morning and my brain is processing very slowly so I'm just typing without filtering. Plus I ran out of chocolatesssssssss!!!!!
Couldn't sleep but I think I should at least try now.
:/ Good night. Or should I say Good Morning?













No comments:
Post a Comment